How to remove Drawersurvey.com (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Drawersurvey.com?
Drawersurvey.com is a dangerous advertising program. After installation process is over Drawersurvey.com changes the home page and generates ad pop-ups. Since this harmful app is located in the registry of your system it’s not that simple thing to remove Drawersurvey.com from your PC. This application is usually downloaded together with free apps, torrents, various patches for video games and other shareware apps and files. Owners of websites from time to time attempt to monetize content in such a bad way and embed malware to the archive with an application that is downloaded by users. It’s worth being attentive and careful with all those downloaders since they often do countless unneeded things including downloading malware, breaking settings of your browser and many other things. By the way, Drawersurvey.com is true malware.
How to remove Drawersurvey.com Easily
There are a lot of techniques to uninstall Drawersurvey.com from your PC. It is better to examine the article entirely and perform the effective way of removal. If we speak about the most effective and the fastest method of removal, so I should say about the utilities that will help. As many specialists say, it is better to download and use efficient Drawersurvey.com Removal Tool. Removal software that was created especially for a separate kind of viruses is the most efficient. It is also possible to install any other antivirus program that has Drawersurvey.com in the base of viruses. The antivirus software that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and get rid of Drawersurvey.com 100%, you can get it clicking this download button.
- It removes Drawersurvey.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Drawersurvey.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Drawersurvey.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Drawersurvey.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove Drawersurvey.com from your browser
Remove Drawersurvey.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Drawersurvey.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Drawersurvey.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove Drawersurvey.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Drawersurvey.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Drawersurvey.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Drawersurvey.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Drawersurvey.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Drawersurvey.com?
Here you can see some recommendations which would help you avoid installation of Drawersurvey.com and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to send our advice with your friends and family members as they will certainly allow you to keep the computer secured from Drawersurvey.com and other malware:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you found them from the websites you don’t know. People quite often commit the common mistake and download the program they were looking for. However, later this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Listen to your intuition! When a website looks malicious – for example, it functions too slowly or it is full of colorful banners – we advise you to leave it immediately. And don’t forget to check your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Keep attention during the entire process of software installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all things which are not relevant and you don’t want to install them.
- And even in case if you do not remember downloading any software it would be reasonable to scan your computer for viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||62,4%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||56%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||42,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||22,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||89,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||4,0%|
Complete removal of Drawersurvey.com
Spyhunter is an incredibly efficient eliminator of malware which quickly removes all kinds of adware and malware including the programs which remain invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not remove Drawersurvey.com yourself. It guarantees the best safety of your PC because it downloads daily updates of the signature base.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab