How to remove Home.giantsender.com ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is Home.giantsender.com?
Home.giantsender.com is a dangerous advertising program. Once Home.giantsender.com is automatically installed it will change your browser home page and add various annoying ads to it. Since this harmful app is stored in the registry of your system it is not that easy to remove Home.giantsender.com from your PC. People typically get such malicious software with shareware apps or with torrents from websites they don’t know well. Website owners from time to time attempt to earn in such a bad way by embedding malicious software into the installation file of a program downloaded by users. A downloader is an app providing a user with the needed file, however it also installs various offers which are known to users: unneeded software with annoying advertisement popping up in a browser, link redirections, applications changing homepage in the browser etc. By the way, Home.giantsender.com is true malware.
How to remove Home.giantsender.com Comfortably
There are many ways to get rid of Home.giantsender.com from your system. You are welcome to examine the guide till the end and perform the needed method. If we speak about the facilest and the quickest method of removal, so I should say about the software that will solve the problem. According to my experience, the best way is to download and use special Home.giantsender.com Removal Tool. Removal application that was written especially for a single type of viruses is the most active. You can also install any other antivirus program that has Home.giantsender.com in the base of viruses. The antimalware that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and get rid of Home.giantsender.com 100%, you are welcome to get it clicking this download button.
- It removes Home.giantsender.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Home.giantsender.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Home.giantsender.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Home.giantsender.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove Home.giantsender.com from your browser
Remove Home.giantsender.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Home.giantsender.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Home.giantsender.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove Home.giantsender.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Home.giantsender.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Home.giantsender.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Home.giantsender.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Home.giantsender.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Home.giantsender.com?
Below you will find some recommendations that will help you avoid Home.giantsender.com installation and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to share our advice with your family and friends since they will definitely allow you to keep your PC safe and protected from Home.giantsender.com and any other malware:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you got them on the websites you do not know well. People often make the common mistake and just download the app they need. Unfortunately, eventually this downloaded program turns out to be dangerous.
- Consider your intuition! When a web page seems to be suspicious – for example, it works slowly or there are too many colorful banners – we recommend you to close it immediately. And remember to check your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Keep attention during the entire process of installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single checkbox. Untick all boxes which are not relevant for you and you do not want to install.
- And even if you do not recall having downloaded anything it would be smart to scan your computer for adware and viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||88,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||19,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||79,2%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,1%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||7,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,2%|
Complete removal of Home.giantsender.com
Spyhunter is the most effective malware uninstaller which permanently deletes all types of malicious applications including the programs that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not manage to delete Home.giantsender.com manually. It provides the best security to your PC because it gets regular updating of the base of signatures.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab