How to remove Iece1vi.top adware - tips from Averina.com
What Is Iece1vi.top?
Iece1vi.top is a harmful advertising program. After installation process is over Iece1vi.top changes your home page and generates ads. As this malicious app is kept in the registry it is not that easy to delete Iece1vi.top from your computer. People typically get this malware with shareware software or with torrent files from websites they do not really know. Frankly speaking, it is another way to earn more money for some of owners of websites – they add harmful apps into the file of installation and promote it. We advise you not to count on file downloaders too much – remember that these apps usually do many unwanted things from changing a home page in your browser to downloading adware, malware and even viruses. Not to exaggerate, Iece1vi.top is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Iece1vi.top Simply
There are many ways to get rid of Iece1vi.top from the computer. You are welcome to look through the guide completely and use the effective way of removal. If we speak about the easiest and the fastest method of removal, so I should mention the software that will help. As many specialists say, the best way is to find and launch special Iece1vi.top Removal Tool. Removal program that was written especially for a single type of computer infections is the most efficient. You are welcome also to use any other antimalware that has Iece1vi.top in the signature base. The antimalware that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Iece1vi.top absolutely, you are welcome to install it using this button.
- It removes Iece1vi.top right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Iece1vi.top removing
Step 1. Uninstall Iece1vi.top from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Iece1vi.top in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove Iece1vi.top from your browser
Remove Iece1vi.top from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Iece1vi.top” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Iece1vi.top removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove Iece1vi.top from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Iece1vi.top removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Iece1vi.top from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Iece1vi.top removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Iece1vi.top from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Iece1vi.top?
Below you will find the tips which would help you avoid Iece1vi.top installation and issues with browser. Feel free to show those advice with your family and friends since they will definitely help you keep your computer secured from Iece1vi.top and any other malware:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you got them from the web pages you do not know well. People often make the same mistake and download the needed application. However, later this downloaded program appears to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a web page looks suspicious – for example, it functions too slowly or there are too many colorful banners – we recommend you to close it immediately. And remember to scan your computer after that!
- Keep attention during the all app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single radiobutton. Untick all checkboxes that are unneeded for you and you do not want to install them.
- And even in case if you don’t remember downloading any software it would make sense to inspect your computer for adware and viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||71,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||33,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||31,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||22,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,2%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||7,0%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,3%|
Complete removal of Iece1vi.top
Spyhunter is probably the most powerful malware eliminator which easily and quickly deletes all kinds of adware and malware including the programs that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you failed to delete Iece1vi.top manually. It provides the highest level of security to your system because it downloads regular updates of the base of viruses.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab