How to remove My-pc-cleaner.org effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is My-pc-cleaner.org?
My-pc-cleaner.org is malware belonging to adware applications. As My-pc-cleaner.org is installed it will change the browser home page and bring various annoying ads to it. Since this malware is kept in the registry it could be not that simple thing to remove My-pc-cleaner.org on your PC. Users often download this harmful app in the package with shareware software or with torrent files from websites they do not really know. Actually, it is another way to get more money for some of website owners – they merely add malware into the installation file and publish it. We suggest that you not rely on download assistants too much – keep in mind that they typically do a lot of unwanted things – for instance, from changing a browser home page to downloading to your PC viruses and malware. By the way, My-pc-cleaner.org is true malware.
How to remove My-pc-cleaner.org Simply
There are many techniques to uninstall My-pc-cleaner.org from the system. It is better to examine the article entirely and use the wanted way of removal. Speaking about the facilest and the quickest technique of removal, so I should notice the utilities that will eliminate the unwanted program. According to my experience, it is better to find and run special My-pc-cleaner.org Removal Tool. Removal software that was created especially for a separate class of viruses is the most efficient. You are welcome also to download any other antivirus program that has My-pc-cleaner.org in the signature base. The removal tool that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and get rid of My-pc-cleaner.org completely, you can download it clicking this download button.
- It removes My-pc-cleaner.org right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual My-pc-cleaner.org removing
Step 1. Uninstall My-pc-cleaner.org from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain My-pc-cleaner.org in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove My-pc-cleaner.org from your browser
Remove My-pc-cleaner.org from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “My-pc-cleaner.org” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use My-pc-cleaner.org removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove My-pc-cleaner.org from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use My-pc-cleaner.org removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall My-pc-cleaner.org from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use My-pc-cleaner.org removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall My-pc-cleaner.org from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from My-pc-cleaner.org?
Here you can find some recommendations which would help you prevent My-pc-cleaner.org installation and issues with browser. Feel free to share our tips with your friends and family members just because they will really help you keep your computer protected from My-pc-cleaner.org and any other malicious software:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you found them on the web pages you do not know well. People quite often make the common mistake and get the needed application. However, eventually this program turns out to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! When a website looks suspicious – for instance, it functions slowly or it is full of bright banners – we advise you to leave it. And remember to check your computer for viruses!
- Keep attention during the the whole process of app installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all checkboxes which are unneeded and you don’t want to install.
- Even if you do not remember having downloaded anything it would be smart to scan your system for viruses and malicious software every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||98,6%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||63,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||22,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||91,0%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,3%|
Complete removal of My-pc-cleaner.org
Spyhunter is probably the most efficient eliminator of malware that easily removes all kinds of adware and malware including those remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you failed to delete My-pc-cleaner.org yourself. It will provide the highest level of security to your PC due to daily updates of the signature base.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab