Ways to remove News-feed-winner.info ads
What Is News-feed-winner.info?
News-feed-winner.info is an advertising app which can infest your computer. Once News-feed-winner.info is installed it will change the browser home page and bring a lot of ads to it. Since this harmful app is stored in the registry it’s not that simple thing to delete News-feed-winner.info from your PC. A typical situation for downloading News-feed-winner.info to to the computer is cases when you try to download a program or any other content from torrents or any other resource with free content. Inserting malware into any type of builds is probably a business of a website owner allowing him to earn more money. A file downloader is an application providing a user with the needed file, but it also brings different ad offers that are well-known to all users: bad software with annoying advertisement popping up in the browser, links with bad redirections, applications setting a new browser starting page etc. By the way, News-feed-winner.info is true malware.
How to remove News-feed-winner.info Simply
There are a lot of ways to get rid of News-feed-winner.info from your system. You can read the guide completely and use the wanted way of removal. If we speak about the easiest and the quickest method of removal, so I should mention the programs that will delete the undesired program. As many specialists say, it is better to find and run effective News-feed-winner.info Removal Tool. Removal software that was written especially for a single kind of malware is the most active. You are welcome also to install any other antivirus tool that has News-feed-winner.info in the signature base. The antivirus software that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and get rid of News-feed-winner.info 100%, you can install it using this button.
- It removes News-feed-winner.info right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual News-feed-winner.info removing
Step 1. Uninstall News-feed-winner.info from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain News-feed-winner.info in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove News-feed-winner.info from your browser
Remove News-feed-winner.info from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “News-feed-winner.info” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use News-feed-winner.info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove News-feed-winner.info from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use News-feed-winner.info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall News-feed-winner.info from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use News-feed-winner.info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall News-feed-winner.info from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from News-feed-winner.info?
Below you will see some tips that will help you prevent News-feed-winner.info installation and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to share those tips with your friends and family members since they will really help you keep the computer safe and protected from News-feed-winner.info and other malware:
- Don’t install dubious programs especially if you got them on the websites you don’t know. People often make the same mistake and get the app they need. Unfortunately, eventually this program appears to be dangerous.
- Listen to your intuition! When a web page looks malicious – for instance, it functions slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – we advise you to leave it immediately. And remember to check your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Be attentive during the all app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single radiobutton. Untick all boxes which are unneeded for you and you don’t want to install them.
- And even in case if you do not remember having downloaded any software it would be reasonable to scan your system for adware and viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||88,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||52,3%|
|Free Antivirus removal||65,4%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,2%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,3%|
Complete removal of News-feed-winner.info
Spyhunter is probably the most effective eliminator of malware that easily and quickly deletes all types of malware and even the apps which remain invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will help if you did not manage to uninstall News-feed-winner.info manually as well. It guarantees the best level security to your computer because it downloads daily updates of the signature base.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab