Ways to remove Pldist01.com (removal guide)
What Is Pldist01.com?
Pldist01.com is a harmful advertising application. After being installed Pldist01.com changes the browser home page and brings ad pop-ups. As this malware is kept in the registry of your system it is not that simple thing to remove Pldist01.com from your computer. Users typically download such malware with various free apps or with torrent files from websites they do not really know. Owners of websites sometimes try to do content monetization in such a bad way and embed malware to the archive with a program that will be downloaded by visitors. A file downloader is an app providing a user with the necessary file, however it also brings various ad offers that are well-known to users: unneeded software with irritating advertisement popping up in the browser, redirected links, apps changing browser homepage etc. By the way, Pldist01.com is true malware.
How to remove Pldist01.com Simply
There are numerous techniques to remove Pldist01.com from your computer. You can read the article completely and perform the needed way of removal. Speaking about the most effective and the promptest technique of removal, so I should notice the utilities that will solve the problem. As many specialists say, it is better to find and launch efficient Pldist01.com Removal Tool. Removal program that was released for a individual type of viruses is the most efficient. You can also use any other antivirus tool that has Pldist01.com in the base of viruses. The removal tool that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will find and get rid of Pldist01.com 100%, you can download it clicking this download button.
- It removes Pldist01.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Pldist01.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Pldist01.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Pldist01.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove Pldist01.com from your browser
Remove Pldist01.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Pldist01.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Pldist01.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove Pldist01.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Pldist01.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Pldist01.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Pldist01.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Pldist01.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Pldist01.com?
Here you will find the useful recommendations which would help you prevent installation of Pldist01.com and issues with browser. Feel free to send our tips with your family and friends just because they will definitely help you keep your computer safe and protected from Pldist01.com and any other malicious software:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you found them on the web pages you do not know well. People often commit the same mistake and download the app they need. However, later this downloaded program turns out to be dangerous.
- Consider your intuition! When a website looks malicious – for instance, it functions too slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – we recommend you to leave it immediately. And remember to check your PC for viruses!
- Stay attentive during the the whole process of installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all things that are unneeded for you and you do not want to install them.
- Even in case if you do not remember downloading anything it would be smart to inspect your computer for adware and viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||66,2%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||13,9%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||52,3%|
|Free Antivirus removal||45,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||79,2%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,6%|
100% Pldist01.com Removal
Spyhunter is an incredibly efficient eliminator of malware which permanently deletes all kinds of malicious applications and even the apps which remain invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be helpful if you did not manage to delete Pldist01.com manually as well. It will provide the best level protection to your computer because it gets regular updating of the base of viruses.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab