How to remove S.clikuex.com easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is S.clikuex.com?
S.clikuex.com is a malicious app that belongs to advertising software. After being installed S.clikuex.com quickly changes the browser home page and generates ad pop-ups. It’s often a great challenge to completely delete S.clikuex.com since its components and files are installed to the registry. People typically get such malware with shareware software or with torrents from sites they don’t know well. Adding malicious software into various apps is probably a website owner’s business allowing him to earn more. A file downloader is an app that provides you with the necessary file, nevertheless it also installs various offers that are known to all users: bad software with annoying pop-up ads in a browser window, link redirections, programs changing browser homepage etc. By the way, S.clikuex.com is true malware.
How to remove S.clikuex.com Comfortably
There are several ways to uninstall S.clikuex.com from the PC. You are welcome to look through the article completely and perform the needed way of removal. Speaking about the easiest and the quickest technique of removal, so I should notice the software that will help. According to my experience, it is better to install and use special S.clikuex.com Removal Tool. Removal program that was written especially for a individual kind of viruses is the most efficient. You are welcome also to use any other antimalware that has S.clikuex.com in the base of its signatures. The removal tool that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall S.clikuex.com absolutely, you can install it using this download button.
- It removes S.clikuex.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual S.clikuex.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall S.clikuex.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain S.clikuex.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove S.clikuex.com from your browser
Remove S.clikuex.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “S.clikuex.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use S.clikuex.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove S.clikuex.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use S.clikuex.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall S.clikuex.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use S.clikuex.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall S.clikuex.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from S.clikuex.com?
Below you will see the useful recommendations which would help you avoid installation of S.clikuex.com and issues with browser. Feel free to send those suggestions with your family and friends as they will really help you keep your PC protected from S.clikuex.com and other malware:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you got them from the websites you do not know well. People often commit the common mistake and get the program they were searching for. However, later this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a web page seems to be malicious – for instance, it functions slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – we recommend you to leave it. And don’t forget to scan your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Stay attentive during the all app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all boxes which are unneeded for you and you don’t want to install them.
- Even if you do not remember having downloaded any software it would be smart to inspect your computer for viruses and malicious software every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||59,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||19,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||86,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||32,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||89,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,3%|
Complete removal of S.clikuex.com
Spyhunter is an incredibly efficient malware uninstaller which easily and quickly deletes all kinds of malicious applications including the programs remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be helpful if you did not remove S.clikuex.com manually. It provides the best protection to your PC due to daily updating of the base of viruses.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab