How to remove SurfBuyer easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is SurfBuyer?
SurfBuyer is malicious adware that can be dangerous to your computer. After installation process is over SurfBuyer quickly changes the home page and generates popping up advertisement. SurfBuyer files get to the system registry thus it appeares to be not an easy task to delete this app. A usual situation for getting SurfBuyer to to the computer is when you try to download a song or any other content from from a new source or any other resource with free software. Frankly speaking, it is a way to earn more money for some of website owners – they add harmful apps into the installation file and thus promote it. We suggest that you not rely on download assistants too much – please remember that these apps usually do a lot of unneeded things from setting the home page in your browser to downloading to your PC malware and viruses. Not to exaggerate, SurfBuyer is a realy malicious application.
How to remove SurfBuyer Simply
There are many ways to uninstall SurfBuyer from your computer. You are welcome to examine the page till the end and choose the wanted removal technique. Speaking about the facilest and the fastest method of removal, so I should say about the software that will delete the undesired program. According to my experience, it is better to find and launch efficient SurfBuyer Removal Tool. Removal application that was written for a individual type of malware is the most effective. You are welcome also to run any other antivirus tool that has SurfBuyer in the base of its signatures. The removal tool that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and get rid of SurfBuyer completely, you can get it clicking this button.
- It removes SurfBuyer right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual SurfBuyer removing
Step 1. Uninstall SurfBuyer from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain SurfBuyer in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove SurfBuyer from your browser
Remove SurfBuyer from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “SurfBuyer” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use SurfBuyer removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove SurfBuyer from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use SurfBuyer removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall SurfBuyer from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use SurfBuyer removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall SurfBuyer from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from SurfBuyer?
Here you will find the tips that would help you prevent SurfBuyer installation and issues with browser. Feel free to send those advice with your family and friends since they will definitely help you keep your PC protected from SurfBuyer and any other malware:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you got them on the websites you do not know well. People quite often make the same mistake and download the needed application. However, later this program turns out to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! When a website seems to be malicious – for instance, it works slowly or there are too many colorful banners – it is better for you to close it immediately. And don’t forget to scan your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Be attentive during the all software installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single checkbox. Uncheck all things which are irrelevant and you do not want to install them.
- And even if you do not remember downloading any applications it would be reasonable to scan your computer for viruses and malicious software every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||97,1%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||62,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||65,4%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||95,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,3%|
Complete removal of SurfBuyer
Spyhunter is probably the most powerful eliminator of malware which permanently removes all kinds of adware and malware and even the programs that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will help if you failed to uninstall SurfBuyer manually as well. It guarantees the best protection to your computer due to regular updates of the base of signatures.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab