How to remove EasyCalc adware - tips from Averina.com
What Is EasyCalc?
EasyCalc is malicious software often called adware. After installation EasyCalc quickly changes the home page and brings ad pop-ups. Since this malicious app is stored in the registry it is not that easy to get rid of EasyCalc from your PC. A habitual example of getting EasyCalc to your PC is when you try to download a program or anything else from a torrents website or any other website with free software. Actually, it is a way to get more money for some owners of websites – they add harmful apps into the file of installation and thus promote it. A downloader is a program that provides you with the sought file, however it also brings different offers that are known to any user: malware with annoying ads popping up in a browser window, link redirections, programs that change browser starting page etc. Not to exaggerate, EasyCalc is a realy malicious application.
How to remove EasyCalc Simply
There are several ways to remove EasyCalc from the computer. It is better to read the article entirely and perform the wanted way of removal. If we speak about the facilest and the quickest technique of removal, so I should mention the software that will help. According to my experience, the best way is to download and use efficient EasyCalc Removal Tool. Removal application that was released especially for a individual kind of malware is the most active. You are welcome also to run any other antivirus software that has EasyCalc in the signature base. The antimalware that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove EasyCalc absolutely, you are welcome to get it clicking this download button.
- It removes EasyCalc right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual EasyCalc removing
Step 1. Uninstall EasyCalc from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain EasyCalc in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove EasyCalc from your browser
Remove EasyCalc from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “EasyCalc” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use EasyCalc removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove EasyCalc from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use EasyCalc removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall EasyCalc from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use EasyCalc removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall EasyCalc from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from EasyCalc?
Here you can find some useful recommendations which would help you avoid EasyCalc installation and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to show those advice with your nearest and dearest just because they will definitely help you keep the computer safe and protected from EasyCalc and any other malware:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you got them on the web pages you don’t know. People often commit the common mistake and get the app they need. However, eventually this program turns out to be dangerous.
- Consider your intuition! If a web page seems to be suspicious – for instance, it functions too slowly or there are too many colorful banners – we advise you to close it. And don’t forget to check your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Stay attentive during the the whole process of app installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single radiobutton. Untick all checkboxes which are irrelevant and you do not want to install.
- Even if you do not remember having downloaded anything it would make sense to inspect your system for viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||97,1%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||33,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||22,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||91,0%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||9,1%|
How to fully remove EasyCalc
Spyhunter is the most efficient malware uninstaller which easily and quickly deletes all kinds of malware including the programs which remain invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not manage to uninstall EasyCalc yourself. It provides the highest level of protection to your PC thanks to daily updates of the signature base.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab