How to remove OurLuckySites.com effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is OurLuckySites.com?
OurLuckySites.com is a dangerous advertising program. Once OurLuckySites.com is installed automatically it will set a new home page in browser and add lots of ads to it. It could be a challenge to completely delete OurLuckySites.com because its components and files are installed to the system registry. Most users usually download such harmful app in the package with shareware applications or with torrents from websites they do not really know. Inserting malware into various apps could be a business the website owner runs helping him earn more. A file downloader is an app providing you with the needed file, nevertheless it also installs different ad offers which are well-known to any user: bad software with annoying advertisement popping up in a browser, redirected links, applications that change browser starting page and so on. Not to exaggerate, OurLuckySites.com is a realy malicious application.
How to remove OurLuckySites.com Easily
There are many techniques to eliminate OurLuckySites.com from the PC. It is better to examine the guide completely and use the needed removal technique. Speaking about the facilest and the fastest method of removal, so I should mention the programs that will help. As many specialists say, the best way is to download and use special OurLuckySites.com Removal Tool. Removal application that was created especially for a single class of malware is the most effective. It is also possible to install any other antivirus tool that has OurLuckySites.com in the base of viruses. The antimalware that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove OurLuckySites.com 100%, you are welcome to install it clicking this button.
- It removes OurLuckySites.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual OurLuckySites.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall OurLuckySites.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain OurLuckySites.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove OurLuckySites.com from your browser
Remove OurLuckySites.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “OurLuckySites.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use OurLuckySites.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove OurLuckySites.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use OurLuckySites.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall OurLuckySites.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use OurLuckySites.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall OurLuckySites.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from OurLuckySites.com?
Here you will find some useful recommendations which will help you avoid installation of OurLuckySites.com and issues with browser. Feel free to show those suggestions with your family and friends since they will certainly help you keep the PC safe and protected from OurLuckySites.com and any other malware:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you found them from the websites you don’t know. People often make the same mistake and just download the needed application. However, later this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! When a website seems to be suspicious – for example, it functions too slowly or there are too many colorful banners – it is better for you to close it. And don’t forget to scan your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Stay attentive during the entire process of app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single radiobutton. Untick all things which don’t seem relevant and you do not want to install.
- And even in case if you do not recall having downloaded any software it would make sense to scan your system for adware and viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||76,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||13,9%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||86,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||79,2%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||91,0%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,2%|
How to fully remove OurLuckySites.com
Spyhunter is the most efficient malware eliminator that quickly deletes all types of malicious applications and even the apps remaining invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not manage to uninstall OurLuckySites.com manually as well. It provides the best level security to your computer thanks to regular upgrade of the base of viruses.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab