How to remove TheNextTask.com adware - tips from Averina.com
What Is TheNextTask.com?
TheNextTask.com is a harmful advertising application. As you install TheNextTask.com it will change the home page of your browser and drive you mad with ads. It’s often a great challenge to entirely delete TheNextTask.com as its components are stored in the PC registry. This malicious app is usually downloaded together with free software, torrent files, various patches for computer games and other shareware files. Website owners from time to time try to earn in such a way and embed malicious software to the archive with a program that will be downloaded by users. A file downloader is an application providing you with the necessary file, nevertheless it also brings various offers which are well-known to any user: bad software with irritating pop-up ads in the browser, redirected links, applications setting a new browser starting page and so on. Not to exaggerate, TheNextTask.com is a realy malicious application.
How to remove TheNextTask.com Simply
There are a lot of methods to remove TheNextTask.com from the PC. You are welcome to read the page completely and use the effective method. If we speak about the most effective and the fastest method of removal, so I should say about the programs that will eliminate the unwanted adware. According to my experience, it is better to download and launch efficient TheNextTask.com Removal Tool. Removal software that was created for a separate kind of malware is the most active. You are welcome also to run any other antivirus tool that has TheNextTask.com in the signature base. The antimalware that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall TheNextTask.com absolutely, you can install it clicking this button.
- It removes TheNextTask.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual TheNextTask.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall TheNextTask.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain TheNextTask.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove TheNextTask.com from your browser
Remove TheNextTask.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “TheNextTask.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use TheNextTask.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove TheNextTask.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use TheNextTask.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall TheNextTask.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use TheNextTask.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall TheNextTask.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from TheNextTask.com?
Below you can see the tips that would help you avoid installation of TheNextTask.com and issues with browser. Feel free to share our suggestions with your family and friends as they will certainly help you keep your computer protected from TheNextTask.com and any other malware:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you found them on the web pages you don’t know. People often make the common mistake and get the program they were looking for. However, eventually this program turns out to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! When a web page looks suspicious – for example, it functions slowly or there are too many bright banners – it is better for you to leave it immediately. And remember to check your computer for viruses!
- Stay attentive during the the whole process of app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all checkboxes which are unneeded and you do not want to install them.
- Even in case if you don’t remember having downloaded anything it would be smart to inspect your computer for viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||72,2%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||39,5%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||42,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||47,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||89,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||4,0%|
How to fully remove TheNextTask.com
Spyhunter is the most efficient malware eliminator that permanently removes all types of malicious applications including the programs which remain invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you did not manage to remove TheNextTask.com yourself. It guarantees the highest level of safety of your system due to daily updating of the base of signatures.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab