How to remove (uninstall) Aliexpress.com effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is Aliexpress.com?
Aliexpress.com is adware that can be dangerous to your computer. After being installed this virus immediately changes the browser home page and creates ads. It’s often a challenge to completely delete this virus because its components and files are saved to the PC registry. This malware is often downloaded in the bunch with some free programs, torrent files, different patches for computer games and other free files. Frankly speaking, it is another way to get more money for certain owners of websites – they merely add malware into the file of installation and publish it. A file downloader is a program providing you with the necessary file, however it also brings various ad offers which are known to all users: bad software with annoying pop-up ads in a browser, link redirections, programs that change browser starting page and so on. By the way, Aliexpress.com is true malware.
How to remove Aliexpress.com Easily
There are several ways to uninstall Aliexpress.com from the system. You are welcome to examine the page entirely and perform the wanted way of removal. Speaking about the easiest and the fastest method of removal, so I should notice the programs that will delete the unwanted software. According to my experience, the best way is to download and use efficient Aliexpress.com Removal Tool. Removal software that was released for a single class of malware is the most effective. It is also possible to download any other antivirus software that has Aliexpress.com in the base of viruses. The antimalware that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Aliexpress.com absolutely, you can install it clicking this download button.
- It removes Aliexpress.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Aliexpress.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Aliexpress.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Aliexpress.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Aliexpress.com from your browser
Remove Aliexpress.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Aliexpress.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Aliexpress.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Aliexpress.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Aliexpress.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Aliexpress.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Aliexpress.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Aliexpress.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Aliexpress.com?
Below you will see some recommendations that would help you avoid Aliexpress.com installation and issues with browser. Feel free to show those advice with your nearest and dearest since they will really allow you to keep your PC protected from Aliexpress.com and other malicious software:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you found them on the web pages you don’t know. People often make the same mistake and just download the app they need. However, later this downloaded program turns out to be dangerous.
- Listen to your intuition! If a web page looks suspicious – for example, it works too slowly or there are too many colorful banners – it is better for you to leave it. And don’t forget to scan your computer after that!
- Stay attentive during the entire process of installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single checkbox. Uncheck all boxes that are irrelevant and you do not want to install.
- And even in case if you don’t remember downloading any applications it would make sense to inspect your computer for adware and viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||66,2%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||56%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||15,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||63,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||89,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,3%|
100% Aliexpress.com Removal
Spyhunter is the most effective eliminator of malware that easily deletes all types of adware and malware and even the apps remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you did not manage to delete Aliexpress.com manually as well. It guarantees the best level protection to your PC thanks to regular updating of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Aliexpress.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab