How to remove (uninstall) All-io.net effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is All-io.net?
All-io.net is malicious adware which can infest your PC. After installation this virus changes your home page and generates ad pop-ups. Virus elements get into the system registry thus it’s not an easy task to remove this application. A habitual example of downloading virus to your PC is cases when you download a movie or other kind of content from a torrents website or any other site offering free applications. Owners of websites may try to do content monetization in such a bad way by adding malware into the installation file of a program that will be downloaded by visitors. A downloader is a program providing a user with the sought file, but it also installs different ad offers that are known to users: malware with irritating ads popping up in a browser, links with bad redirections, applications setting a new homepage in the browser and so forth. Not to exaggerate, All-io.net is a realy malicious application.
How to remove All-io.net Simply
There are a lot of techniques to remove All-io.net from the PC. It is better to examine the article till the end and perform the needed removal technique. Speaking about the facilest and the quickest way of removal, so I should notice the utilities that will help. According to my experience, the best way is to install and run efficient All-io.net Removal Tool. Removal application that was created especially for a single kind of computer infections is the most efficient. You are welcome also to download any other antimalware that has All-io.net in the base of its signatures. The antimalware that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall All-io.net completely, you are welcome to install it clicking this button.
- It removes All-io.net right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual All-io.net removing
Step 1. Uninstall All-io.net from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain All-io.net in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall All-io.net from your browser
Remove All-io.net from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “All-io.net” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use All-io.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall All-io.net from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use All-io.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall All-io.net from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use All-io.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall All-io.net from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from All-io.net?
Here you can find the recommendations that will help you avoid All-io.net installation and issues with browser. Feel free to share those suggestions with your nearest and dearest as they will really help you keep your PC secured from All-io.net and other malicious software:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you found them on the websites you do not know well. People often commit the same mistake and just download the needed application. Unfortunately, eventually this downloaded program turns out to be malicious.
- Listen to your intuition! If a website looks malicious – for example, it works slowly or there are too many colorful banners – we recommend you to leave it. And don’t forget to scan your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Stay attentive during the all installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all boxes that are irrelevant for you and you don’t want to install them.
- Even in case if you do not remember downloading any software it would be reasonable to scan your system for adware and viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||71,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||88,2%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||15,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||22,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,2%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,1%|
Complete removal of All-io.net
Spyhunter is an incredibly efficient malware uninstaller which permanently deletes all kinds of malicious applications including the apps remaining invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not manage to uninstall All-io.net manually as well. It guarantees the best level safety of your computer because it gets daily upgrade of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall All-io.net (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab