How to remove (uninstall) Apple.com-guard-device.live ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is Apple.com-guard-device.live?
Apple.com-guard-device.live is malware that belongs to advertising software. After installation process is over this virus quickly changes your home page and creates ads. Virus components are saved into the system registry thus it turns out to be not easy to remove this application. A usual situation for downloading virus to your computer is cases when you try to download a song or any other content from torrents or any other website with free software. Actually, it is another way to earn more money for some website owners – they add malware into the file of installation and thus promote it. A downloader is an application providing a user with the needed file, however it also installs various ad offers that are well-known to any user: bad software with irritating ads popping up in a browser window, links with bad redirections, apps that change homepage in the browser etc. Apple.com-guard-device.live belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Apple.com-guard-device.live Easily
There are several ways to uninstall Apple.com-guard-device.live from your PC. You can read the guide entirely and use the needed removal technique. Speaking about the facilest and the fastest technique of removal, so I should notice the software that will solve the problem. As many specialists say, the best way is to download and launch effective Apple.com-guard-device.live Removal Tool. Removal program that was released for a individual class of computer infections is the most active. It is also possible to download any other antimalware that has Apple.com-guard-device.live in the signature base. The antimalware that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove Apple.com-guard-device.live absolutely, you are welcome to install it clicking this button.
- It removes Apple.com-guard-device.live right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Apple.com-guard-device.live removing
Step 1. Uninstall Apple.com-guard-device.live from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Apple.com-guard-device.live in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Apple.com-guard-device.live from your browser
Remove Apple.com-guard-device.live from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Apple.com-guard-device.live” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Apple.com-guard-device.live removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Apple.com-guard-device.live from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Apple.com-guard-device.live removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Apple.com-guard-device.live from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Apple.com-guard-device.live removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Apple.com-guard-device.live from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Apple.com-guard-device.live?
Here you can see the recommendations which will help you prevent Apple.com-guard-device.live installation and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to send our tips with your friends and family members since they will certainly allow you to keep your computer protected from Apple.com-guard-device.live and any other malicious software:
- Don’t install dubious programs especially if you got them from the websites you don’t know. People often make the common mistake and just download the needed application. Unfortunately, later this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Listen to your intuition! When a web page seems to be malicious – for instance, it functions too slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – we advise you to close it immediately. And don’t forget to scan your PC for viruses!
- Be attentive during the entire process of app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all things which don’t look relevant and you don’t want to install.
- Even in case if you do not recall downloading anything it would be smart to scan your computer for viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||76,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||56%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||0,9%|
|Free Antivirus removal||63,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||95,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,3%|
Complete removal of Apple.com-guard-device.live
Spyhunter is the most effective malware uninstaller that easily deletes all types of adware and malware including the programs which remain invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be helpful if you did not remove Apple.com-guard-device.live yourself. It guarantees the best level security to your PC thanks to regular upgrade of the signature base.
How to uninstall Apple.com-guard-device.live (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab