How to remove (uninstall) Apple iOS Alert (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Apple iOS Alert?
Apple iOS Alert is an advertising app which can be dangerous to your computer. After installation this virus immediately changes the home page and generates popping up advertisement. Since this malicious app is stored in the system registry it could be not that easy to remove this adware on your PC. This malware is typically downloaded together with free software, torrents, unofficial patches for computer games and other free apps and files. Website owners sometimes try to do content monetization in such a bad way by adding malicious software to the archive with a program that is downloaded by visitors. A downloader is an app providing a user with the sought file, however it also installs various offers that are known to any user: bad software with annoying ads popping up in a browser window, redirected links, programs changing browser homepage and so on. By the way, Apple iOS Alert is true malware.
How to remove Apple iOS Alert Easily
There are a lot of techniques to uninstall Apple iOS Alert from your PC. It is better to examine the article entirely and use the wanted removal technique. If we speak about the facilest and the fastest way of removal, so I should mention the software that will uninstall the undesired adware. According to my experience, the best way is to download and launch special Apple iOS Alert Removal Tool. Removal application that was created especially for a individual class of computer infections is the most active. You are welcome also to download any other antivirus software that has Apple iOS Alert in the base of its signatures. The removal tool that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Apple iOS Alert completely, you are welcome to install it using this button.
- It removes Apple iOS Alert right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Apple iOS Alert removing
Step 1. Uninstall Apple iOS Alert from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Apple iOS Alert in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Apple iOS Alert from your browser
Remove Apple iOS Alert from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Apple iOS Alert” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Apple iOS Alert removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Apple iOS Alert from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Apple iOS Alert removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Apple iOS Alert from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Apple iOS Alert removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Apple iOS Alert from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Apple iOS Alert?
Below you can find the recommendations which would help you prevent installation of Apple iOS Alert and issues with browser. Feel free to show our tips with your family and friends as they will certainly help you keep your computer secured from Apple iOS Alert and any other malware:
- Don’t install dubious software especially if you got them on the web pages you do not know well. People quite often make the same mistake and just download the program they were looking for. However, later this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! When a website looks malicious – for example, it functions slowly or there are too many colorful banners – it is better for you to leave it immediately. And don’t forget to scan your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Stay attentive during the entire process of software installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single radiobutton. Untick all boxes which are unneeded and you don’t want to install.
- Even if you don’t remember downloading any software it would be smart to scan your system for viruses and malicious software once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||59,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||86,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||52,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||82,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,6%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,1%|
Complete removal of Apple iOS Alert
Spyhunter is the most powerful eliminator of malware which easily removes all types of malicious applications and even those which remain invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be helpful if you failed to uninstall Apple iOS Alert manually as well. It provides the best level protection to your computer due to daily updating of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Apple iOS Alert (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab