How to remove (uninstall) Auto PC Speedup easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is Auto PC Speedup?
Auto PC Speedup is malware often called advertising software. Once adware is installed it will change your home page in browser and add different annoying ads to it. It’s often a serious challenge to completely delete this virus because its components and files are saved to the PC registry. People often download this harmful app in the package with various free applications or with torrent files from websites they do not really know. Actually, it is a way to get more money for some of website owners – they add malware into the installation file and promote it. A file downloader is an app providing you with the sought file, nevertheless it also brings various offers that are well-known to any user: unneeded software with irritating advertisement popping up in a browser window, link redirections, programs setting a new browser starting page etc. Not to exaggerate, Auto PC Speedup is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Auto PC Speedup Easily
There are several ways to uninstall Auto PC Speedup from the PC. It is better to look through the article entirely and perform the wanted method. If we speak about the most effective and the quickest technique of removal, so I should notice the software that will uninstall the unwanted adware. As many specialists say, the best way is to find and run special Auto PC Speedup Removal Tool. Removal application that was created for a separate type of malware is the most effective. It is also possible to use any other antivirus software that has Auto PC Speedup in the signature base. The removal tool that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Auto PC Speedup absolutely, you can download it using this download button.
- It removes Auto PC Speedup right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Auto PC Speedup removing
Step 1. Uninstall Auto PC Speedup from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Auto PC Speedup in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Auto PC Speedup from your browser
Remove Auto PC Speedup from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Auto PC Speedup” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Auto PC Speedup removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Auto PC Speedup from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Auto PC Speedup removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Auto PC Speedup from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Auto PC Speedup removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Auto PC Speedup from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Auto PC Speedup?
Below you will find some tips which would help you prevent Auto PC Speedup installation and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to show those advice with your family and friends just because they will certainly help you keep your computer secured from Auto PC Speedup and other malicious software:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you found them on the web pages you do not know well. People quite often make the same mistake and download the app they need. Unfortunately, later this program appears to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! When a website seems to be suspicious – for instance, it functions slowly or there are too many colorful banners – it is better for you to leave it immediately. And don’t forget to scan your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Keep attention during the entire process of app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all things that are unneeded for you and you don’t want to install them.
- And even in case if you do not recall having downloaded anything it would make sense to inspect your system for viruses and malicious software every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||88,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||56%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||22,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||89,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,2%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,9%|
100% Auto PC Speedup Removal
Spyhunter is an incredibly effective malware uninstaller which permanently deletes all types of adware and malware including the apps which remain invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not manage to uninstall Auto PC Speedup manually. It guarantees the best level protection to your computer thanks to daily upgrade of the signature base.
How to uninstall Auto PC Speedup (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab