How to remove (uninstall) Bigpicturepop.com ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is Bigpicturepop.com?
Bigpicturepop.com is a harmful advertising application. After installation this virus quickly changes your home page and generates popping up advertisement. As this malware is kept in the registry of your system it could be not that simple thing to delete this adware on your PC. People often download this harmful app in the package with various free software or with torrents from sites they don’t know well. Owners of websites sometimes attempt to do content monetization that way and embed malicious software into the archive with a program downloaded by visitors. A file downloader is a program that provides you with the necessary file, however it also installs various offers that are known to any user: unneeded software with annoying advertisement popping up in the browser, links with bad redirections, apps that change homepage in the browser etc. By the way, Bigpicturepop.com is true malware.
How to remove Bigpicturepop.com Comfortably
There are numerous methods to remove Bigpicturepop.com from your computer. You are welcome to examine the page entirely and perform the needed way of removal. If we speak about the facilest and the quickest technique of removal, so I should notice the software that will uninstall the undesired software. As many specialists say, it is better to install and run special Bigpicturepop.com Removal Tool. Removal application that was created for a individual type of computer infections is the most active. You can also download any other antimalware that has Bigpicturepop.com in the base of its signatures. The antimalware that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Bigpicturepop.com completely, you are welcome to install it using this download button.
- It removes Bigpicturepop.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Bigpicturepop.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Bigpicturepop.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Bigpicturepop.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Bigpicturepop.com from your browser
Remove Bigpicturepop.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Bigpicturepop.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Bigpicturepop.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Bigpicturepop.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Bigpicturepop.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Bigpicturepop.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Bigpicturepop.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Bigpicturepop.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Bigpicturepop.com?
Here you can see some recommendations that would help you avoid Bigpicturepop.com installation and issues with browser. Feel free to share our tips with your friends and family members since they will definitely allow you to keep the computer protected from Bigpicturepop.com and other malware:
- Do not install dubious programs especially if you got them on the websites you don’t know. People quite often commit the common mistake and download the program they were searching for. Unfortunately, eventually this program turns out to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a website looks suspicious – for example, it works slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – we advise you to leave it. And don’t forget to scan your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Stay attentive during the entire process of installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single checkbox. Uncheck all things that don’t seem relevant and you don’t want to install.
- And even in case if you don’t remember downloading anything it would make sense to scan your system for viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||98,6%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||84,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||15,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||42,8%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,2%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||7,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,9%|
How to fully remove Bigpicturepop.com
Spyhunter is an incredibly efficient malware uninstaller which quickly removes all types of adware and malware including the apps remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you do not how to remove Bigpicturepop.com yourself. It will provide the highest level of safety of your PC because it downloads regular updating of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Bigpicturepop.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab