How to remove (uninstall) BingProvidedSearch effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is BingProvidedSearch?
BingProvidedSearch is adware that can infest your PC. As you install this malware it will change the home page in the browser and drive you mad with advertisement. As this harmful app is located in the registry it could be not that simple thing to remove this adware from your PC. Most users typically download such malicious software in the package with free applications or with torrent files from websites they are not sure about. Adding malicious software into any type of builds can be a business the website owner runs allowing him to get more. It’s worth being careful with all those download assistants since very often they do a lot of unneeded things for example downloading malicious software, changing settings of your browser and many other things. By the way, BingProvidedSearch is true malware.
How to remove BingProvidedSearch Comfortably
There are several ways to remove BingProvidedSearch from your PC. You are welcome to examine the article entirely and perform the effective removal technique. Speaking about the easiest and the quickest technique of removal, so I should mention the programs that will solve the problem. According to my experience, the best way is to find and run special BingProvidedSearch Removal Tool. Removal application that was created especially for a separate kind of viruses is the most active. You are welcome also to download any other antivirus program that has BingProvidedSearch in the base of its signatures. The removal tool that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall BingProvidedSearch 100%, you are welcome to install it clicking this download button.
- It removes BingProvidedSearch right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual BingProvidedSearch removing
Step 1. Uninstall BingProvidedSearch from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain BingProvidedSearch in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall BingProvidedSearch from your browser
Remove BingProvidedSearch from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “BingProvidedSearch” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use BingProvidedSearch removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall BingProvidedSearch from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use BingProvidedSearch removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall BingProvidedSearch from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use BingProvidedSearch removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall BingProvidedSearch from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from BingProvidedSearch?
Below you will see some recommendations which will help you avoid BingProvidedSearch installation and issues with browser. Feel free to share our advice with your family and friends as they will really help you keep the computer safe and protected from BingProvidedSearch and any other malicious software:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you found them on the web pages you do not know well. People often commit the common mistake and get the needed application. Unfortunately, later this downloaded program turns out to be dangerous.
- Consider your intuition! If a web page looks malicious – for example, it functions too slowly or there are too many colorful banners – it is better for you to leave it. And remember to scan your PC after that!
- Stay attentive during the all app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single radiobutton. Untick all boxes that don’t seem relevant for you and you don’t want to install them.
- Even in case if you do not remember downloading any applications it would be reasonable to inspect your computer for viruses and malicious software at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||73,9%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||88,2%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||86,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||52,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,3%|
100% BingProvidedSearch Removal
Spyhunter is the most effective malware uninstaller which easily removes all kinds of adware and malware including the apps remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you did not delete BingProvidedSearch yourself. It will provide the highest level of security to your PC because it gets regular updating of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall BingProvidedSearch (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab