How to remove (uninstall) BrowseSecure (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is BrowseSecure?
BrowseSecure is a dangerous adware app. Once adware is automatically installed it will set a new home page in browser and add lots of annoying ads to it. It could be a serious challenge to completely remove this virus because its components are saved to the PC registry. This software is usually downloaded together with free programs, torrent files, various patches for computer games and any other free files. People who own websites may attempt to earn that way by adding malicious software to the archive with an app downloaded by visitors. A downloader is an app that provides you with the necessary file, nevertheless it also installs various ad offers that are known to users: malware with irritating advertisement popping up in the browser, links with bad redirections, programs setting a new browser homepage etc. Not to exaggerate, BrowseSecure is a realy malicious application.
How to remove BrowseSecure Comfortably
There are many methods to uninstall BrowseSecure from your computer. You are welcome to examine the article completely and use the effective way of removal. If we speak about the most effective and the promptest technique of removal, so I should mention the programs that will solve the problem. As many specialists say, the best way is to download and launch efficient BrowseSecure Removal Tool. Removal software that was created especially for a individual kind of viruses is the most efficient. You are welcome also to install any other antivirus tool that has BrowseSecure in the base of its signatures. The removal tool that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall BrowseSecure completely, you can get it clicking this button.
- It removes BrowseSecure right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual BrowseSecure removing
Step 1. Uninstall BrowseSecure from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain BrowseSecure in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall BrowseSecure from your browser
Remove BrowseSecure from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “BrowseSecure” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use BrowseSecure removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall BrowseSecure from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use BrowseSecure removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall BrowseSecure from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use BrowseSecure removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall BrowseSecure from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from BrowseSecure?
Below you can see some recommendations that will help you prevent BrowseSecure installation and issues with browser. Feel free to send our advice with your nearest and dearest since they will definitely allow you to keep the PC protected from BrowseSecure and other malware:
- Do not install dubious programs especially if you found them from the web pages you do not know well. People quite often make the common mistake and just download the needed application. However, eventually this downloaded program turns out to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! When a website seems to be suspicious – for example, it functions too slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – we advise you to close it immediately. And don’t forget to scan your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Be attentive during the the whole process of app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Uncheck all boxes which are irrelevant and you do not want to install them.
- Even in case if you do not remember downloading any software it would be smart to scan your system for viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||72,2%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||19,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||86,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||32,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||89,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||1,2%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,9%|
How to fully remove BrowseSecure
Spyhunter is an incredibly effective malware uninstaller that easily and quickly deletes all types of adware and malware and even the apps remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you did not uninstall BrowseSecure yourself. It will provide the best safety of your PC due to regular updates of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall BrowseSecure (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab