How to remove (uninstall) Clicksev.pro effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is Clicksev.pro?
Clicksev.pro is an advertising app which can be dangerous to your PC. After installation process is over this virus immediately changes your home page and brings ads. Virus components are saved into the system registry thus it turns out to be not easy to remove this application. Most users often download such malware with free apps or with torrents from the places they do not really know. Actually, it is a way to get more money for certain website owners – they embed dangerous software into the file of installation and promote it. A file downloader is an application that provides you with the sought file, however it also brings different offers which are known to all users: unneeded software with annoying advertisement popping up in the browser, redirected links, applications that change homepage in the browser and so forth. Not to exaggerate, Clicksev.pro is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Clicksev.pro Comfortably
There are numerous techniques to uninstall Clicksev.pro from your system. It is better to examine the guide entirely and perform the wanted way of removal. If we speak about the most effective and the quickest method of removal, so I should notice the software that will solve the problem. As many specialists say, the best way is to download and run special Clicksev.pro Removal Tool. Removal program that was written for a separate class of malware is the most effective. It is also possible to install any other antivirus tool that has Clicksev.pro in the signature base. The antivirus software that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Clicksev.pro 100%, you can get it clicking this download button.
- It removes Clicksev.pro right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Clicksev.pro removing
Step 1. Uninstall Clicksev.pro from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Clicksev.pro in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Clicksev.pro from your browser
Remove Clicksev.pro from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Clicksev.pro” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Clicksev.pro removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Clicksev.pro from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Clicksev.pro removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Clicksev.pro from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Clicksev.pro removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Clicksev.pro from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Clicksev.pro?
Here you can find the recommendations which will help you avoid installation of Clicksev.pro and issues with browser. Feel free to send those suggestions with your family and friends since they will certainly help you keep your PC secured from Clicksev.pro and other malicious software:
- Do not install dubious software especially if you got them on the websites you do not know well. People often make the same mistake and download the program they were looking for. However, later this program appears to be malicious.
- Listen to your intuition! If a web page looks suspicious – for example, it works too slowly or there are too many bright banners – we advise you to leave it. And don’t forget to scan your PC after that!
- Be attentive during the entire process of app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single checkbox. Uncheck all checkboxes that are not relevant for you and you don’t want to install them.
- And even in case if you do not remember downloading anything it would make sense to inspect your computer for adware and viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||76,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||88,2%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||52,3%|
|Free Antivirus removal||65,4%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||84,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||7,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,3%|
100% Clicksev.pro Removal
Spyhunter is an incredibly effective malware uninstaller which easily and quickly removes all kinds of adware and malware including those that are invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you do not how to uninstall Clicksev.pro yourself. It will provide the highest level of safety of your computer thanks to daily updating of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Clicksev.pro (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab