How to remove (uninstall) Easy Maps Access (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Easy Maps Access?
Easy Maps Access is an advertising app that can infest your PC. As you let adware install it will set another home page in your browser and irritate you with advertisement. Since this malicious app is stored in the registry it is not that easy to remove this adware from your computer. A usual example of downloading virus to to the computer is when you try to download a song or anything else from torrents or any other site offering free applications. Inserting dangerous programs into different builds is probably a business of a website owner helping him get more. A downloader is an application providing a user with the sought file, nevertheless it also installs different offers which are well-known to all users: unneeded software with annoying pop-up ads in a browser, links with bad redirections, applications that change browser starting page etc. By the way, Easy Maps Access is true malware.
How to remove Easy Maps Access Simply
There are numerous methods to remove Easy Maps Access from your PC. You can look through the guide completely and perform the needed method. Speaking about the most effective and the promptest way of removal, so I should say about the programs that will solve the problem. According to my experience, the best way is to find and launch effective Easy Maps Access Removal Tool. Removal program that was written especially for a individual type of malware is the most efficient. It is also possible to use any other antivirus software that has Easy Maps Access in the signature base. The antivirus software that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove Easy Maps Access completely, you can get it using this button.
- It removes Easy Maps Access right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Easy Maps Access removing
Step 1. Uninstall Easy Maps Access from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Easy Maps Access in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Easy Maps Access from your browser
Remove Easy Maps Access from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Easy Maps Access” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Easy Maps Access removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Easy Maps Access from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Easy Maps Access removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Easy Maps Access from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Easy Maps Access removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Easy Maps Access from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Easy Maps Access?
Here you can find some recommendations which will help you avoid installation of Easy Maps Access and issues with browser. Feel free to share those advice with your nearest and dearest just because they will certainly help you keep your computer safe and protected from Easy Maps Access and other malware:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you got them from the websites you don’t know. People often commit the same mistake and just download the app they need. Unfortunately, later this program turns out to be malicious.
- Listen to your intuition! If a web page seems to be suspicious – for example, it works slowly or there are too many colorful banners – it is better for you to close it immediately. And remember to scan your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Stay attentive during the the whole process of software installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single checkbox. Uncheck all things which are irrelevant and you don’t want to install them.
- Even in case if you don’t remember having downloaded anything it would be smart to scan your system for viruses and malicious software once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||76,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||13,9%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||63,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||22,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||82,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||4,0%|
100% Easy Maps Access Removal
Spyhunter is the most effective malware uninstaller which quickly removes all types of adware and malware and even the programs that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will help if you did not uninstall Easy Maps Access yourself. It guarantees the best level protection to your system because it gets regular upgrade of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Easy Maps Access (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab