How to remove (uninstall) EasyConvert effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is EasyConvert?
EasyConvert is malware often called adware. After installation process is over this virus changes the home page and generates ad pop-ups. Virus files are saved to the registry therefore it is not an easy task to remove this application. A usual situation for downloading virus to to the computer is cases when you try to download a movie or other kind of content from from a new source or any other website with free applications. People who own websites from time to time try to earn in such a bad way by embedding malicious software to the installation file of an app that is downloaded by users. We advise you not to rely on downloaders too much – please remember that they typically do lots of unwanted things from setting a browser home page to downloading viruses and malware. Not to exaggerate, EasyConvert is a realy malicious application.
How to remove EasyConvert Simply
There are numerous ways to uninstall EasyConvert from your system. You are welcome to read the article completely and choose the effective way of removal. Speaking about the most effective and the promptest technique of removal, so I should say about the programs that will uninstall the undesired adware. As many specialists say, the best way is to download and run efficient EasyConvert Removal Tool. Removal software that was released especially for a single type of computer infections is the most efficient. It is also possible to download any other antivirus program that has EasyConvert in the signature base. The antivirus software that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove EasyConvert absolutely, you are welcome to get it clicking this button.
- It removes EasyConvert right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual EasyConvert removing
Step 1. Uninstall EasyConvert from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain EasyConvert in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall EasyConvert from your browser
Remove EasyConvert from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “EasyConvert” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use EasyConvert removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall EasyConvert from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use EasyConvert removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall EasyConvert from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use EasyConvert removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall EasyConvert from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from EasyConvert?
Below you will see the useful recommendations that will help you avoid EasyConvert installation and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to send our tips with your family and friends since they will really allow you to keep your computer secured from EasyConvert and any other malware:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you got them on the web pages you do not know well. People often make the same mistake and just download the needed application. Unfortunately, later this program appears to be dangerous.
- Consider your intuition! When a website looks malicious – for example, it works too slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – we recommend you to leave it immediately. And don’t forget to check your PC for viruses!
- Stay attentive during the the whole process of software installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all boxes that are unneeded for you and you do not want to install.
- And even if you do not remember downloading anything it would make sense to inspect your computer for viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||98,6%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||0,9%|
|Free Antivirus removal||27,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||84,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||4,0%|
How to fully remove EasyConvert
Spyhunter is the most powerful eliminator of malware which easily and quickly removes all kinds of malicious applications and even the programs remaining invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will help if you did not uninstall EasyConvert manually. It will provide the highest level of protection to your computer because it downloads regular upgrade of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall EasyConvert (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab