How to remove (uninstall) EnjoyWiFi (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is EnjoyWiFi?
EnjoyWiFi is a dangerous adware app. After being installed this virus quickly changes your home page and generates ad pop-ups. Virus elements move into the system registry therefore it’s not an easy task to delete this application. A typical example of downloading virus to your PC is when you try to download a movie or anything else from from a new source or any other resource offering free software. Adding malware into different software builds could be a website owner’s business helping him earn more. A file downloader is an application providing a user with the sought file, but it also brings various ad offers that are well-known to any user: bad software with annoying ads popping up in the browser, link redirections, apps changing homepage in the browser etc. EnjoyWiFi belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove EnjoyWiFi Simply
There are a lot of methods to uninstall EnjoyWiFi from the computer. It is better to examine the article entirely and use the wanted removal technique. If we speak about the most effective and the quickest method of removal, so I should notice the programs that will uninstall the unwanted program. As many specialists say, it is better to find and launch effective EnjoyWiFi Removal Tool. Removal program that was written for a separate kind of viruses is the most efficient. You can also download any other antimalware that has EnjoyWiFi in the signature base. The antivirus software that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will find and remove EnjoyWiFi absolutely, you are welcome to download it using this button.
- It removes EnjoyWiFi right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual EnjoyWiFi removing
Step 1. Uninstall EnjoyWiFi from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain EnjoyWiFi in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall EnjoyWiFi from your browser
Remove EnjoyWiFi from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “EnjoyWiFi” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use EnjoyWiFi removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall EnjoyWiFi from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use EnjoyWiFi removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall EnjoyWiFi from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use EnjoyWiFi removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall EnjoyWiFi from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from EnjoyWiFi?
Here you can see the tips which will help you avoid installation of EnjoyWiFi and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to share our suggestions with your nearest and dearest as they will definitely help you keep your computer secured from EnjoyWiFi and any other malware:
- Don’t install dubious programs especially if you found them from the web pages you don’t know. People quite often commit the same mistake and download the needed application. Unfortunately, eventually this program appears to be dangerous.
- Consider your intuition! If a website seems to be suspicious – for example, it works slowly or there are too many bright banners – it is better for you to leave it. And don’t forget to check your PC for viruses!
- Stay attentive during the all software installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Uncheck all checkboxes which are not relevant and you don’t want to install them.
- Even if you do not remember downloading any software it would make sense to inspect your computer for viruses and malicious software at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||91,4%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||33,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||63,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||82,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,6%|
100% EnjoyWiFi Removal
Spyhunter is the most efficient malware eliminator that easily and quickly deletes all types of malware and even those which remain invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you did not manage to uninstall EnjoyWiFi manually. It provides the best level protection to your system because it downloads daily upgrade of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall EnjoyWiFi (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab