How to remove (uninstall) Fast Email Checker easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is Fast Email Checker?
Fast Email Checker is a harmful advertising application. As you let adware install it will set another home page in the browser and drive you mad with ads. It’s a serious challenge to entirely remove this virus since its components are stored in the PC registry. A typical example of downloading virus to to the computer is when you try to download a program or other kind of content from from a new source or any other website offering free software. Actually, it is a way to earn money for some of website owners – they add harmful apps into the build and publish it. A file downloader is a program that provides a user with the necessary file, but it also brings different ad offers which are known to any user: unneeded software with irritating advertisement popping up in a browser, redirected links, apps that change browser starting page and so on. Not to exaggerate, Fast Email Checker is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Fast Email Checker Easily
There are a lot of methods to uninstall Fast Email Checker from the PC. You can read the article till the end and use the wanted method. If we speak about the most effective and the promptest technique of removal, so I should mention the software that will solve the problem. According to my experience, the best way is to download and launch effective Fast Email Checker Removal Tool. Removal software that was written for a separate kind of computer infections is the most active. It is also possible to install any other antivirus tool that has Fast Email Checker in the signature base. The antimalware that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Fast Email Checker completely, you are welcome to download it clicking this download button.
- It removes Fast Email Checker right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Fast Email Checker removing
Step 1. Uninstall Fast Email Checker from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Fast Email Checker in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Fast Email Checker from your browser
Remove Fast Email Checker from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Fast Email Checker” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Fast Email Checker removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Fast Email Checker from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Fast Email Checker removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Fast Email Checker from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Fast Email Checker removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Fast Email Checker from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Fast Email Checker?
Here you can see the useful recommendations which would help you avoid installation of Fast Email Checker and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to show those suggestions with your family and friends since they will definitely allow you to keep your computer secured from Fast Email Checker and any other malicious software:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you got them on the websites you do not know well. People often make the same mistake and download the program they were searching for. Unfortunately, eventually this program appears to be dangerous.
- Consider your intuition! If a web page looks malicious – for instance, it works too slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – we advise you to leave it immediately. And remember to check your computer for viruses!
- Keep attention during the all installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single checkbox. Uncheck all boxes which don’t look relevant for you and you don’t want to install.
- And even in case if you don’t remember having downloaded any applications it would make sense to inspect your system for viruses and malicious software once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||76,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||88,2%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||52,3%|
|Free Antivirus removal||65,4%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||89,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,9%|
How to fully remove Fast Email Checker
Spyhunter is probably the most efficient malware eliminator which easily and quickly deletes all kinds of malicious applications including the programs that are invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you failed to uninstall Fast Email Checker yourself. It provides the highest level of protection to your system thanks to regular upgrade of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Fast Email Checker (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab