How to remove (uninstall) FastDataX ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is FastDataX?
FastDataX is a harmful advertising program. As you let adware install it will set a new home page in the browser and annoy you with advertisement. It’s a great challenge to entirely delete this virus because its components and files are installed to the PC registry. A usual example of downloading virus to to the computer is when you try to download a program or any other content from from a new source or any other site with free software. Actually, it is a way to earn money for some of owners of websites – they add harmful apps into the installation file and thus promote it. It makes sense to be attentive with all kinds of download assistants as pretty often they do many annoying things like downloading malicious software, breaking browser settings and so forth. Not to exaggerate, FastDataX is a realy malicious application.
How to remove FastDataX Easily
There are numerous methods to uninstall FastDataX from your computer. It is better to read the guide completely and choose the effective removal technique. Speaking about the easiest and the fastest method of removal, so I should say about the utilities that will uninstall the undesired adware. According to my experience, it is better to install and use special FastDataX Removal Tool. Removal program that was created especially for a individual kind of viruses is the most active. It is also possible to install any other antimalware that has FastDataX in the base of its signatures. The antimalware that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall FastDataX completely, you can get it using this download button.
- It removes FastDataX right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual FastDataX removing
Step 1. Uninstall FastDataX from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain FastDataX in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall FastDataX from your browser
Remove FastDataX from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “FastDataX” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use FastDataX removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall FastDataX from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use FastDataX removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall FastDataX from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use FastDataX removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall FastDataX from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from FastDataX?
Here you will see some useful recommendations which will help you prevent installation of FastDataX and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to send our tips with your family and friends as they will really help you keep the PC secured from FastDataX and any other malicious software:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you got them on the web pages you do not know well. People often make the same mistake and just download the needed application. However, later this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Listen to your intuition! When a website looks suspicious – for instance, it functions too slowly or it is full of bright banners – we recommend you to leave it. And don’t forget to scan your computer for viruses!
- Keep attention during the the whole process of app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single checkbox. Uncheck all checkboxes that are unneeded for you and you do not want to install.
- And even if you do not recall downloading any applications it would be smart to inspect your system for viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||59,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||39,5%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||52,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||95,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,3%|
Complete removal of FastDataX
Spyhunter is probably the most effective malware uninstaller which quickly removes all types of malware and even the programs remaining invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not uninstall FastDataX manually. It guarantees the highest level of security to your computer thanks to regular updating of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall FastDataX (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab