How to remove (uninstall) Feethatnot.info ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is Feethatnot.info?
Feethatnot.info is malware often called adware. After installation process is over this virus immediately changes your home page and brings ads. It’s a great challenge to entirely remove this virus since its components are stored in the system registry. A habitual situation for getting virus to your PC is when you try to download a program or anything else from from a new source or any other resource with free applications. Frankly speaking, it is a way to earn more money for some of website owners – they merely add dangerous software into the build and promote it. A file downloader is an application that provides a user with the necessary file, nevertheless it also brings various ad offers that are well-known to any user: unneeded software with irritating pop-up ads in a browser window, redirected links, apps setting a new homepage in the browser and so on. Not to exaggerate, Feethatnot.info is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Feethatnot.info Comfortably
There are many ways to remove Feethatnot.info from the system. It is better to look through the article till the end and use the needed removal technique. If we speak about the most effective and the quickest method of removal, so I should say about the utilities that will uninstall the undesired software. According to my experience, it is better to install and run effective Feethatnot.info Removal Tool. Removal application that was written especially for a individual kind of viruses is the most efficient. It is also possible to use any other antivirus program that has Feethatnot.info in the base of its signatures. The antivirus software that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Feethatnot.info 100%, you can download it clicking this button.
- It removes Feethatnot.info right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Feethatnot.info removing
Step 1. Uninstall Feethatnot.info from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Feethatnot.info in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Feethatnot.info from your browser
Remove Feethatnot.info from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Feethatnot.info” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Feethatnot.info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Feethatnot.info from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Feethatnot.info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Feethatnot.info from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Feethatnot.info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Feethatnot.info from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Feethatnot.info?
Here you will find the useful recommendations that would help you prevent Feethatnot.info installation and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to share our advice with your family and friends just because they will certainly help you keep your computer protected from Feethatnot.info and any other malware:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you got them from the web pages you do not know well. People quite often commit the same mistake and just download the needed application. Unfortunately, eventually this downloaded program appears to be dangerous.
- Listen to your intuition! When a website seems to be suspicious – for instance, it functions too slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – we advise you to leave it immediately. And don’t forget to scan your computer after that!
- Keep attention during the all installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single checkbox. Untick all checkboxes which don’t look relevant and you don’t want to install them.
- Even if you don’t remember downloading any software it would be smart to scan your computer for viruses and malicious software every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||97,1%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||44,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||22,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||82,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||7,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,9%|
Complete removal of Feethatnot.info
Spyhunter is the most effective eliminator of malware which easily and quickly removes all kinds of malware including the apps that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not manage to remove Feethatnot.info manually. It provides the highest level of protection to your PC due to regular upgrade of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Feethatnot.info (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab