How to remove (uninstall) Fidonav.com (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Fidonav.com?
Fidonav.com is malicious advertisement software that can cause harm to your PC. As you agree to install this virus it will change the home page in the browser and annoy you with advertisement. As this harmful app is kept in the registry it’s not that simple thing to uninstall this adware from your computer. This malware is often downloaded with some free software, torrent files, various patches for video games and any other free apps and files. Frankly speaking, it is another way to earn more money for certain owners of websites – they embed harmful apps into the build and publish it. You are advised to be attentive and careful dealing with different download assistants because quite often they do a lot of unneeded things including downloading malware, breaking browser settings and so forth. Fidonav.com belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Fidonav.com Easily
There are numerous techniques to uninstall Fidonav.com from your system. You can examine the page completely and choose the effective method. If we speak about the facilest and the fastest way of removal, so I should mention the software that will delete the unwanted software. According to my experience, the best way is to find and use effective Fidonav.com Removal Tool. Removal program that was released especially for a single kind of computer infections is the most efficient. You can also download any other antivirus software that has Fidonav.com in the base of its signatures. The antivirus software that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove Fidonav.com absolutely, you are welcome to install it using this download button.
- It removes Fidonav.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Fidonav.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Fidonav.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Fidonav.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Fidonav.com from your browser
Remove Fidonav.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Fidonav.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Fidonav.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Fidonav.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Fidonav.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Fidonav.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Fidonav.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Fidonav.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Fidonav.com?
Here you can find some tips that will help you prevent Fidonav.com installation and browser infection. Feel free to show those suggestions with your family and friends since they will certainly help you keep your PC safe and protected from Fidonav.com and other malware:
- Do not install dubious software especially if you found them on the web pages you don’t know. People often make the common mistake and get the program they were looking for. However, eventually this program turns out to be dangerous.
- Listen to your intuition! When a website seems to be suspicious – for example, it works slowly or there are too many colorful banners – we advise you to close it. And remember to check your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Stay attentive during the all app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single radiobutton. Untick all checkboxes that are unneeded for you and you do not want to install.
- And even in case if you do not remember downloading any applications it would be smart to inspect your computer for viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||71,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||13,9%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||47,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||82,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,3%|
100% Fidonav.com Removal
Spyhunter is an incredibly effective malware eliminator that easily removes all types of malicious applications including the programs that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you failed to delete Fidonav.com yourself. It will provide the best security to your system due to daily updates of the signature base.
How to uninstall Fidonav.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab