How to remove (uninstall) FormFetcherPro easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is FormFetcherPro?
FormFetcherPro is a dangerous adware app. As adware is automatically installed it will change the home page in browser and add a lot of annoying ads to it. It could be a serious challenge to fully delete this virus as its components and files are stored in the PC registry. Most users often get such malicious software in the package with free apps or with torrents from sites they don’t know well. Frankly speaking, it is another way to earn money for certain owners of websites – they merely add harmful apps into the file of installation and promote it. A file downloader is an app that provides a user with the sought file, nevertheless it also installs different offers that are known to all users: bad software with annoying ads popping up in a browser window, links with bad redirections, applications that change homepage in the browser etc. FormFetcherPro belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove FormFetcherPro Easily
There are a lot of ways to uninstall FormFetcherPro from the computer. You are welcome to read the guide completely and use the needed method. Speaking about the facilest and the fastest way of removal, so I should notice the utilities that will uninstall the undesired program. As many specialists say, the best way is to install and use special FormFetcherPro Removal Tool. Removal software that was released especially for a single class of computer infections is the most efficient. It is also possible to download any other antivirus software that has FormFetcherPro in the base of its signatures. The antivirus software that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will find and remove FormFetcherPro completely, you can install it clicking this button.
- It removes FormFetcherPro right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual FormFetcherPro removing
Step 1. Uninstall FormFetcherPro from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain FormFetcherPro in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall FormFetcherPro from your browser
Remove FormFetcherPro from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “FormFetcherPro” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use FormFetcherPro removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall FormFetcherPro from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use FormFetcherPro removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall FormFetcherPro from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use FormFetcherPro removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall FormFetcherPro from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from FormFetcherPro?
Here you will find the tips which will help you prevent installation of FormFetcherPro and issues with browser. Feel free to share our suggestions with your family and friends since they will definitely allow you to keep the computer safe and protected from FormFetcherPro and any other malicious software:
- Do not install dubious software especially if you got them from the web pages you don’t know. People quite often make the same mistake and just download the app they need. However, eventually this program appears to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! When a website looks suspicious – for example, it functions too slowly or there are too many bright banners – it is better for you to leave it immediately. And remember to check your PC for viruses!
- Be attentive during the all software installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single radiobutton. Untick all things that are not relevant for you and you don’t want to install.
- And even in case if you do not recall downloading any applications it would be smart to scan your system for viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||71,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||44,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||63,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||42,8%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||95,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,2%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,2%|
Complete removal of FormFetcherPro
Spyhunter is the most effective eliminator of malware that easily and quickly deletes all kinds of adware and malware including the apps that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you do not how to uninstall FormFetcherPro manually. It provides the best level security to your PC due to regular updates of the signature base.
How to uninstall FormFetcherPro (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab