How to remove (uninstall) Free Live Radio easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is Free Live Radio?
Free Live Radio is a malicious app often called adware. Once adware is installed automatically it will change your browser home page and add various ads to it. Virus files move to the system registry thus it is not an easy task to delete such an application. A typical example of obtaining virus to your computer is cases when you download a program or anything else from torrents or any other resource offering free software. Actually, it is another way to earn more money for certain website owners – they add malware into the installation file and publish it. A downloader is an app providing a user with the needed file, nevertheless it also installs different ad offers that are well-known to users: malware with annoying advertisement popping up in the browser, link redirections, programs setting a new browser homepage etc. By the way, Free Live Radio is true malware.
How to remove Free Live Radio Simply
There are many methods to remove Free Live Radio from the computer. It is better to examine the article completely and use the needed removal technique. If we speak about the easiest and the promptest way of removal, so I should say about the utilities that will solve the problem. According to my experience, the best way is to download and launch effective Free Live Radio Removal Tool. Removal application that was created especially for a separate class of computer infections is the most efficient. You are welcome also to run any other antimalware that has Free Live Radio in the signature base. The antimalware that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove Free Live Radio absolutely, you are welcome to get it clicking this button.
- It removes Free Live Radio right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Free Live Radio removing
Step 1. Uninstall Free Live Radio from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Free Live Radio in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Free Live Radio from your browser
Remove Free Live Radio from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Free Live Radio” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Free Live Radio removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Free Live Radio from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Free Live Radio removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Free Live Radio from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Free Live Radio removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Free Live Radio from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Free Live Radio?
Here you can see some useful recommendations that would help you avoid installation of Free Live Radio and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to share those advice with your friends and family members just because they will certainly allow you to keep the PC safe and protected from Free Live Radio and any other malware:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you found them on the web pages you don’t know. People quite often make the same mistake and get the needed application. However, eventually this program appears to be dangerous.
- Listen to your intuition! If a web page looks malicious – for instance, it functions slowly or there are too many bright banners – it is better for you to leave it. And don’t forget to scan your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Stay attentive during the entire process of app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all boxes which don’t seem relevant and you don’t want to install them.
- And even in case if you do not recall having downloaded any software it would be reasonable to inspect your system for viruses and malicious software every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||73,9%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||44,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||15,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||27,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||81,5%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,2%|
How to fully remove Free Live Radio
Spyhunter is probably the most effective malware uninstaller which permanently removes all kinds of adware and malware including the programs which remain invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you do not how to delete Free Live Radio manually. It guarantees the best level security to your computer because it downloads daily upgrade of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Free Live Radio (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab