How to remove (uninstall) FreeHDSearch.com (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is FreeHDSearch.com?
FreeHDSearch.com is a malicious app often called adware. As you install this malware it will set a new home page in your browser and drive you mad with ads. It’s a challenge to entirely remove this virus because its components are stored in the PC registry. A habitual situation for obtaining virus to to the computer is when you download a movie or other kind of content from torrents or any other website offering free software. Website owners may attempt to do content monetization that way and embed malicious software to the installation file of a program that will be downloaded by visitors. A downloader is an app that provides a user with the needed file, however it also installs various ad offers which are known to all users: malware with irritating pop-up ads in a browser window, redirected links, apps setting a new browser starting page etc. By the way, FreeHDSearch.com is true malware.
How to remove FreeHDSearch.com Easily
There are several ways to uninstall FreeHDSearch.com from the system. It is better to examine the guide completely and perform the effective method. Speaking about the facilest and the quickest method of removal, so I should say about the software that will help. As many specialists say, the best way is to download and launch effective FreeHDSearch.com Removal Tool. Removal application that was released for a separate kind of computer infections is the most active. You are welcome also to use any other antivirus software that has FreeHDSearch.com in the base of viruses. The removal tool that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall FreeHDSearch.com completely, you can download it using this download button.
- It removes FreeHDSearch.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual FreeHDSearch.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall FreeHDSearch.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain FreeHDSearch.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall FreeHDSearch.com from your browser
Remove FreeHDSearch.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “FreeHDSearch.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use FreeHDSearch.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall FreeHDSearch.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use FreeHDSearch.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall FreeHDSearch.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use FreeHDSearch.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall FreeHDSearch.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from FreeHDSearch.com?
Below you will find the recommendations that will help you avoid installation of FreeHDSearch.com and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to show our tips with your nearest and dearest just because they will definitely help you keep the computer protected from FreeHDSearch.com and any other malware:
- Do not install dubious software especially if you found them on the web pages you do not know well. People quite often make the common mistake and get the program they were looking for. However, later this program appears to be dangerous.
- Listen to your intuition! When a web page seems to be suspicious – for instance, it functions too slowly or it is full of colorful banners – it is better for you to leave it immediately. And remember to scan your PC for viruses!
- Be attentive during the all software installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all checkboxes which don’t seem relevant for you and you don’t want to install.
- And even if you do not remember downloading any applications it would be reasonable to inspect your computer for viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||71,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||88,2%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||42,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||32,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,2%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,1%|
100% FreeHDSearch.com Removal
Spyhunter is an incredibly efficient eliminator of malware which permanently deletes all types of malicious applications including those that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be helpful if you failed to uninstall FreeHDSearch.com manually as well. It will provide the highest level of protection to your system due to regular upgrade of the signature base.
How to uninstall FreeHDSearch.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab