How to remove (uninstall) FreePDFCombiner (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is FreePDFCombiner?
FreePDFCombiner is malware belonging to advertising software. Once adware is installed it will change your browser home page and add lots of annoying ads to it. It’s a serious challenge to entirely remove this virus because its components and files are installed to the system registry. A typical situation for obtaining virus to your computer is when you try to download a program or other kind of content from torrents or any other website with free applications. Frankly speaking, it is a way to earn money for some of website owners – they merely add harmful apps into the installation file and publish it. We advise you not to rely on downloaders too much – remember that these apps usually do many really bad things – for instance, from changing a home page of a browser to downloading viruses and malware. Not to exaggerate, FreePDFCombiner is a realy malicious application.
How to remove FreePDFCombiner Simply
There are several ways to uninstall FreePDFCombiner from your system. You can read the guide entirely and perform the wanted method. Speaking about the easiest and the quickest method of removal, so I should mention the programs that will uninstall the undesired adware. According to my experience, the best way is to download and use effective FreePDFCombiner Removal Tool. Removal software that was created for a individual type of viruses is the most active. You are welcome also to download any other antimalware that has FreePDFCombiner in the base of viruses. The antimalware that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall FreePDFCombiner absolutely, you can get it clicking this download button.
- It removes FreePDFCombiner right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual FreePDFCombiner removing
Step 1. Uninstall FreePDFCombiner from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain FreePDFCombiner in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall FreePDFCombiner from your browser
Remove FreePDFCombiner from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “FreePDFCombiner” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use FreePDFCombiner removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall FreePDFCombiner from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use FreePDFCombiner removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall FreePDFCombiner from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use FreePDFCombiner removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall FreePDFCombiner from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from FreePDFCombiner?
Here you will see some useful recommendations which would help you avoid installation of FreePDFCombiner and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to show our tips with your nearest and dearest as they will certainly allow you to keep the computer secured from FreePDFCombiner and other malicious software:
- Don’t install dubious software especially if you found them from the web pages you don’t know. People quite often commit the same mistake and get the app they need. However, eventually this program turns out to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! When a web page looks suspicious – for instance, it works slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – we recommend you to close it. And don’t forget to check your PC after that!
- Keep attention during the all software installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all things that are not relevant for you and you don’t want to install.
- Even if you don’t remember downloading anything it would be reasonable to inspect your system for adware and viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||98,6%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||62,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||47,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,1%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,3%|
Complete removal of FreePDFCombiner
Spyhunter is the most efficient eliminator of malware which easily and quickly removes all types of adware and malware including those which remain invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you failed to delete FreePDFCombiner manually. It guarantees the highest level of security to your system because it gets daily updates of the signature base.
How to uninstall FreePDFCombiner (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab