How to remove (uninstall) Gonesurvey.com adware - tips from Averina.com
What Is Gonesurvey.com?
Gonesurvey.com is a malicious app that belongs to advertising software. As adware is installed it will set a new home page in browser and add different ads to it. As this malware is kept in the registry of your system it’s not that simple thing to remove this adware from your computer. This malicious app is often downloaded with free programs, torrents, various patches for video games and any other shareware files. Frankly speaking, it is another way to earn money for certain owners of websites – they merely add harmful apps into the build and promote it. A file downloader is an application providing you with the sought file, nevertheless it also installs different offers which are well-known to all users: unneeded software with irritating advertisement popping up in a browser window, redirected links, applications setting a new homepage in the browser etc. By the way, Gonesurvey.com is true malware.
How to remove Gonesurvey.com Easily
There are several ways to uninstall Gonesurvey.com from the computer. It is better to examine the guide till the end and use the needed method. Speaking about the easiest and the promptest technique of removal, so I should notice the software that will uninstall the unwanted software. According to my experience, the best way is to download and run efficient Gonesurvey.com Removal Tool. Removal program that was written for a single class of computer infections is the most effective. You can also use any other antivirus program that has Gonesurvey.com in the base of its signatures. The antivirus software that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Gonesurvey.com completely, you can download it using this download button.
- It removes Gonesurvey.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Gonesurvey.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Gonesurvey.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Gonesurvey.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Gonesurvey.com from your browser
Remove Gonesurvey.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Gonesurvey.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Gonesurvey.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Gonesurvey.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Gonesurvey.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Gonesurvey.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Gonesurvey.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Gonesurvey.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Gonesurvey.com?
Below you can find the useful recommendations which would help you avoid Gonesurvey.com installation and issues with browser. Feel free to share those advice with your nearest and dearest as they will really allow you to keep your computer secured from Gonesurvey.com and other malware:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you found them from the web pages you don’t know. People often make the same mistake and just download the needed application. However, later this downloaded program turns out to be dangerous.
- Listen to your intuition! When a web page looks suspicious – for example, it works slowly or there are too many colorful banners – we recommend you to leave it. And remember to check your computer for viruses!
- Keep attention during the the whole process of software installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all things that don’t seem relevant for you and you do not want to install.
- And even if you do not recall having downloaded any applications it would make sense to scan your system for viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||72,2%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||44,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||31,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||32,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||91,0%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||4,0%|
Complete removal of Gonesurvey.com
Spyhunter is probably the most effective malware uninstaller which easily and quickly deletes all kinds of adware and malware and even the apps which remain invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will help if you did not uninstall Gonesurvey.com yourself. It guarantees the best security to your computer thanks to regular upgrade of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Gonesurvey.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab