How to remove (uninstall) Grandaxis.com ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is Grandaxis.com?
Grandaxis.com is a harmful adware app. As you agree to install this virus it will set another home page in the browser and irritate you with ads. It’s a great challenge to entirely remove this virus as its files are stored in the registry. People usually get this harmful app in the package with shareware applications or with torrents from sites they don’t know well. Adding malicious software into any type of software builds could be a business of a website owner helping him get more money. A downloader is an app that provides a user with the sought file, but it also brings various offers which are well-known to users: bad software with annoying ads popping up in a browser, links with bad redirections, applications changing browser starting page and so on. By the way, Grandaxis.com is true malware.
How to remove Grandaxis.com Comfortably
There are a lot of ways to uninstall Grandaxis.com from your computer. You can examine the page till the end and perform the wanted way of removal. Speaking about the easiest and the promptest method of removal, so I should say about the utilities that will uninstall the unwanted program. According to my experience, it is better to find and launch effective Grandaxis.com Removal Tool. Removal program that was created especially for a separate type of viruses is the most efficient. You can also install any other antivirus software that has Grandaxis.com in the base of its signatures. The antivirus software that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove Grandaxis.com absolutely, you are welcome to get it clicking this download button.
- It removes Grandaxis.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Grandaxis.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Grandaxis.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Grandaxis.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Grandaxis.com from your browser
Remove Grandaxis.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Grandaxis.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Grandaxis.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Grandaxis.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Grandaxis.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Grandaxis.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Grandaxis.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Grandaxis.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Grandaxis.com?
Below you will find the recommendations that will help you avoid installation of Grandaxis.com and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to show our tips with your nearest and dearest as they will certainly help you keep the computer protected from Grandaxis.com and any other malware:
- Don’t install dubious software especially if you found them on the web pages you do not know well. People quite often make the same mistake and just download the needed application. However, later this program turns out to be malicious.
- Listen to your intuition! When a website looks malicious – for example, it functions slowly or there are too many colorful banners – we recommend you to close it. And remember to scan your computer for viruses!
- Be attentive during the entire process of installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all things which are unneeded for you and you don’t want to install.
- And even in case if you do not recall downloading any software it would make sense to inspect your system for adware and viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||98,6%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||79,2%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,1%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||7,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,2%|
How to fully remove Grandaxis.com
Spyhunter is probably the most effective eliminator of malware which quickly deletes all kinds of malware including those that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will help if you did not manage to uninstall Grandaxis.com manually as well. It guarantees the highest level of safety of your computer due to daily upgrade of the signature base.
How to uninstall Grandaxis.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab