How to remove (uninstall) Handy Tab (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Handy Tab?
Handy Tab is adware that can be dangerous to your PC. As adware is automatically installed it will change the home page in browser and add a lot of annoying ads to it. Virus files are saved into the registry thus it appeares to be not an easy task to uninstall such an app. People usually get such malware with free software or with torrents from websites they are not sure about. Inserting malware into various software builds can be a business the website owner runs allowing him to earn more. A downloader is an app that provides a user with the necessary file, nevertheless it also brings various ad offers which are well-known to users: unneeded software with irritating advertisement popping up in the browser, links with bad redirections, apps setting a new browser homepage etc. Not to exaggerate, Handy Tab is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Handy Tab Comfortably
There are several methods to remove Handy Tab from your computer. You are welcome to examine the page completely and perform the effective removal technique. If we speak about the most effective and the promptest method of removal, so I should mention the utilities that will uninstall the unwanted software. According to my experience, the best way is to install and run efficient Handy Tab Removal Tool. Removal software that was created for a individual type of computer infections is the most effective. It is also possible to install any other antivirus software that has Handy Tab in the base of its signatures. The antivirus software that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will find and remove Handy Tab 100%, you can install it clicking this button.
- It removes Handy Tab right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Handy Tab removing
Step 1. Uninstall Handy Tab from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Handy Tab in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Handy Tab from your browser
Remove Handy Tab from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Handy Tab” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Handy Tab removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Handy Tab from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Handy Tab removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Handy Tab from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Handy Tab removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Handy Tab from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Handy Tab?
Here you will find the tips which would help you prevent Handy Tab installation and issues with browser. Feel free to share those suggestions with your nearest and dearest just because they will really allow you to keep the PC safe and protected from Handy Tab and any other malware:
- Don’t install dubious software especially if you got them on the websites you don’t know. People quite often make the common mistake and download the program they were looking for. However, later this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! When a web page seems to be malicious – for instance, it functions slowly or there are too many colorful banners – we recommend you to close it immediately. And remember to check your computer for viruses!
- Be attentive during the all software installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single radiobutton. Untick all boxes that are irrelevant for you and you do not want to install them.
- And even in case if you don’t remember downloading any software it would be reasonable to inspect your system for adware and viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||88,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||55,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||32,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||81,5%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,3%|
How to fully remove Handy Tab
Spyhunter is the most effective malware uninstaller that easily and quickly removes all types of adware and malware including those which remain invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you did not manage to delete Handy Tab manually as well. It will provide the best level safety of your PC thanks to daily updates of the signature base.
How to uninstall Handy Tab (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab