How to remove (uninstall) Hlatomer.net easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is Hlatomer.net?
Hlatomer.net is adware that can cause harm to your PC. After installation process is over this virus quickly changes your home page and generates ads. It’s often a great challenge to completely delete this virus because its components are saved to the system registry. This application is typically downloaded in the bunch with free apps, torrent files, different patches for computer games and any other free files. Website owners may try to earn in such a bad way and embed malware to the installation file of an app downloaded by users. We advise you not to count on file downloaders too much – remember that they often do a lot of unwanted things from replacing the home page in your browser to downloading to your system adware, malware and even viruses. By the way, Hlatomer.net is true malware.
How to remove Hlatomer.net Comfortably
There are a lot of ways to uninstall Hlatomer.net from your computer. It is better to examine the guide completely and perform the needed way of removal. If we speak about the easiest and the quickest way of removal, so I should say about the utilities that will solve the problem. As many specialists say, it is better to install and run efficient Hlatomer.net Removal Tool. Removal application that was created for a separate kind of malware is the most effective. It is also possible to run any other antivirus program that has Hlatomer.net in the signature base. The antivirus software that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove Hlatomer.net 100%, you are welcome to get it using this button.
- It removes Hlatomer.net right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Hlatomer.net removing
Step 1. Uninstall Hlatomer.net from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Hlatomer.net in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Hlatomer.net from your browser
Remove Hlatomer.net from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Hlatomer.net” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Hlatomer.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Hlatomer.net from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Hlatomer.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Hlatomer.net from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Hlatomer.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Hlatomer.net from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Hlatomer.net?
Here you will see some useful recommendations which will help you prevent Hlatomer.net installation and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to send those suggestions with your nearest and dearest since they will really allow you to keep your PC protected from Hlatomer.net and other malicious software:
- Do not install dubious software especially if you got them from the web pages you don’t know. People often make the common mistake and just download the program they were looking for. Unfortunately, later this program turns out to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! When a web page seems to be suspicious – for instance, it functions slowly or there are too many colorful banners – it is better for you to close it immediately. And remember to scan your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Stay attentive during the the whole process of software installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single checkbox. Untick all checkboxes which are irrelevant and you don’t want to install.
- Even in case if you don’t remember downloading anything it would be reasonable to inspect your system for viruses and malicious software at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||97,1%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||42,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||65,4%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||81,5%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,3%|
100% Hlatomer.net Removal
Spyhunter is an incredibly powerful malware eliminator which easily deletes all types of malware including the programs that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will help if you do not how to delete Hlatomer.net manually as well. It will provide the best security to your PC because it gets daily updates of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Hlatomer.net (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab