How to remove (uninstall) JiSuZip ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is JiSuZip?
JiSuZip is malicious adware that can cause harm to your PC. As adware is installed it will set a new home page in browser and bring lots of ads to it. As this malicious app is located in the system registry it could be not that easy to delete this adware on your computer. This software is usually downloaded in the bunch with free apps, torrents, different patches for video games and other free files. Actually, it is another way to earn money for some owners of websites – they merely add harmful apps into the build and thus promote it. A file downloader is a program that provides you with the necessary file, nevertheless it also brings different ad offers that are well-known to all users: bad software with irritating advertisement popping up in a browser, links with bad redirections, apps that change browser homepage and so forth. Not to exaggerate, JiSuZip is a realy malicious application.
How to remove JiSuZip Simply
There are many methods to uninstall JiSuZip from the system. It is better to read the guide till the end and perform the effective method. If we speak about the facilest and the fastest way of removal, so I should notice the programs that will solve the problem. According to my experience, it is better to install and run special JiSuZip Removal Tool. Removal program that was released especially for a separate class of malware is the most active. You are welcome also to download any other antimalware that has JiSuZip in the base of its signatures. The antimalware that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall JiSuZip absolutely, you can install it clicking this download button.
- It removes JiSuZip right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual JiSuZip removing
Step 1. Uninstall JiSuZip from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain JiSuZip in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall JiSuZip from your browser
Remove JiSuZip from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “JiSuZip” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use JiSuZip removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall JiSuZip from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use JiSuZip removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall JiSuZip from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use JiSuZip removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall JiSuZip from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from JiSuZip?
Here you will see some tips that would help you avoid JiSuZip installation and issues with browser. Feel free to show our advice with your nearest and dearest just because they will certainly help you keep the PC protected from JiSuZip and any other malicious software:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you found them from the web pages you don’t know. People often make the same mistake and get the program they were looking for. However, later this program appears to be malicious.
- Listen to your intuition! If a website looks suspicious – for example, it functions too slowly or there are too many bright banners – we recommend you to close it immediately. And don’t forget to check your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Be attentive during the the whole process of app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single radiobutton. Untick all things that are irrelevant for you and you don’t want to install them.
- Even if you don’t remember having downloaded anything it would be smart to inspect your computer for viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||88,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||56%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||42,8%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||84,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,6%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||9,1%|
100% JiSuZip Removal
Spyhunter is an incredibly powerful malware uninstaller that easily and quickly removes all types of malware and even those which remain invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you do not how to uninstall JiSuZip yourself. It guarantees the highest level of security to your PC thanks to daily updates of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall JiSuZip (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab