How to remove (uninstall) Ketintontrat.info ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is Ketintontrat.info?
Ketintontrat.info is a harmful advertising program. As adware is automatically installed it will change your browser home page and bring a lot of annoying ads to it. It’s a serious challenge to completely remove this virus because its components and files are installed to the registry. Most users typically download this harmful app in the package with various free applications or with torrent files from websites they do not really know. Owners of websites from time to time try to monetize content in such a way and embed malware into the archive with an app that is downloaded by users. A file downloader is an application providing a user with the necessary file, but it also brings various ad offers which are well-known to users: malware with irritating advertisement popping up in a browser, link redirections, applications that change homepage in the browser and so forth. By the way, Ketintontrat.info is true malware.
How to remove Ketintontrat.info Simply
There are a lot of techniques to remove Ketintontrat.info from the PC. You can look through the page till the end and use the wanted way of removal. Speaking about the most effective and the promptest technique of removal, so I should say about the programs that will help. According to my experience, it is better to find and use efficient Ketintontrat.info Removal Tool. Removal application that was created especially for a single class of computer infections is the most effective. It is also possible to install any other antivirus program that has Ketintontrat.info in the base of its signatures. The antivirus software that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove Ketintontrat.info absolutely, you are welcome to install it clicking this download button.
- It removes Ketintontrat.info right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Ketintontrat.info removing
Step 1. Uninstall Ketintontrat.info from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Ketintontrat.info in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Ketintontrat.info from your browser
Remove Ketintontrat.info from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Ketintontrat.info” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Ketintontrat.info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Ketintontrat.info from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Ketintontrat.info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Ketintontrat.info from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Ketintontrat.info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Ketintontrat.info from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Ketintontrat.info?
Here you can see some tips that will help you avoid Ketintontrat.info installation and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to show those tips with your nearest and dearest since they will definitely help you keep your PC secured from Ketintontrat.info and other malware:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you got them from the web pages you do not know well. People quite often make the common mistake and get the needed application. However, eventually this program turns out to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! If a website looks malicious – for example, it functions too slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – it is better for you to leave it. And don’t forget to check your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Keep attention during the entire process of app installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all boxes which are unneeded for you and you do not want to install.
- And even in case if you do not recall downloading anything it would be reasonable to scan your computer for adware and viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||76,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||56%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||42,8%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,1%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||9,1%|
How to fully remove Ketintontrat.info
Spyhunter is the most efficient eliminator of malware that permanently removes all types of adware and malware and even those remaining invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not delete Ketintontrat.info manually as well. It provides the best protection to your computer because it downloads regular updates of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Ketintontrat.info (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab