How to remove (uninstall) Live Protection Suite ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is Live Protection Suite?
Live Protection Suite is malicious adware that can infest your PC. As you agree to install this virus it will change the home page of the browser and drive you mad with ads. Virus elements are saved to the system registry so it appeares to be not an easy thing to delete such an application. People typically download this malicious software with free software or with torrent files from websites they don’t know well. Frankly speaking, it is another way to get more money for some owners of websites – they embed harmful apps into the file of installation and publish it. A file downloader is a program that provides a user with the sought file, but it also installs different ad offers which are known to users: unneeded software with irritating ads popping up in a browser, links with bad redirections, programs changing browser homepage and so on. By the way, Live Protection Suite is true malware.
How to remove Live Protection Suite Comfortably
There are several ways to remove Live Protection Suite from your PC. You are welcome to examine the page completely and use the effective removal technique. Speaking about the facilest and the quickest method of removal, so I should say about the utilities that will help. According to my experience, the best way is to download and launch effective Live Protection Suite Removal Tool. Removal program that was created especially for a separate class of computer infections is the most active. You are welcome also to run any other antivirus tool that has Live Protection Suite in the signature base. The removal tool that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove Live Protection Suite 100%, you are welcome to download it clicking this download button.
- It removes Live Protection Suite right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Live Protection Suite removing
Step 1. Uninstall Live Protection Suite from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Live Protection Suite in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Live Protection Suite from your browser
Remove Live Protection Suite from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Live Protection Suite” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Live Protection Suite removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Live Protection Suite from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Live Protection Suite removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Live Protection Suite from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Live Protection Suite removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Live Protection Suite from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Live Protection Suite?
Here you will find the recommendations that will help you prevent installation of Live Protection Suite and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to share those tips with your nearest and dearest since they will certainly help you keep your PC protected from Live Protection Suite and any other malicious software:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you got them on the web pages you do not know well. People often make the common mistake and get the needed application. Unfortunately, eventually this downloaded program appears to be dangerous.
- Listen to your intuition! If a web page looks suspicious – for example, it functions slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – we advise you to close it immediately. And don’t forget to scan your PC for viruses!
- Be attentive during the all app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Uncheck all things which are not relevant for you and you don’t want to install.
- And even in case if you do not recall having downloaded any software it would be smart to inspect your computer for viruses and malicious software at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||73,9%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||44,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||86,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||45,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,1%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,9%|
Complete removal of Live Protection Suite
Spyhunter is an incredibly powerful malware eliminator which easily deletes all kinds of malware and even the programs remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be helpful if you did not remove Live Protection Suite manually. It guarantees the best level security to your PC because it downloads regular updates of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Live Protection Suite (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab