How to remove (uninstall) MaohaWiFi (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is MaohaWiFi?
MaohaWiFi is malicious software often called adware. As adware is installed automatically it will set a new browser home page and add various ads to it. As this malicious app is stored in the registry it could be not that easy to delete this adware from your computer. A usual situation for getting virus to your PC is when you try to download a song or any other content from a torrents website or any other resource offering free content. Owners of websites may try to earn in such a bad way by embedding malware into the archive with an application downloaded by visitors. We advise you not to count on downloaders too much – remember that these apps usually do lots of really bad things – for instance, from changing a home page in your browser to infesting your system with adware, malware and even viruses. By the way, MaohaWiFi is true malware.
How to remove MaohaWiFi Comfortably
There are numerous methods to uninstall MaohaWiFi from the system. You are welcome to read the article completely and choose the effective method. If we speak about the most effective and the fastest technique of removal, so I should say about the programs that will uninstall the unwanted software. As many specialists say, it is better to download and use effective MaohaWiFi Removal Tool. Removal application that was written for a individual kind of computer infections is the most active. You can also use any other antivirus tool that has MaohaWiFi in the base of its signatures. The antivirus software that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will find and remove MaohaWiFi 100%, you are welcome to get it using this button.
- It removes MaohaWiFi right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual MaohaWiFi removing
Step 1. Uninstall MaohaWiFi from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain MaohaWiFi in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall MaohaWiFi from your browser
Remove MaohaWiFi from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “MaohaWiFi” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use MaohaWiFi removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall MaohaWiFi from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use MaohaWiFi removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall MaohaWiFi from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use MaohaWiFi removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall MaohaWiFi from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from MaohaWiFi?
Here you will see some recommendations which will help you avoid installation of MaohaWiFi and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to share our advice with your friends and family members since they will really allow you to keep the PC safe and protected from MaohaWiFi and other malware:
- Don’t install dubious programs especially if you got them on the websites you don’t know. People quite often make the common mistake and just download the app they need. However, eventually this downloaded program appears to be dangerous.
- Listen to your intuition! When a website looks suspicious – for instance, it functions slowly or it is full of colorful banners – we advise you to leave it immediately. And don’t forget to check your computer after that!
- Keep attention during the entire process of app installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single checkbox. Uncheck all boxes which are irrelevant and you do not want to install them.
- Even in case if you do not remember having downloaded any applications it would be reasonable to scan your computer for adware and viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||71,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||33,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||31,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||79,2%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||95,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,9%|
How to fully remove MaohaWiFi
Spyhunter is probably the most effective eliminator of malware which easily and quickly deletes all types of malicious applications including the apps which remain invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you do not how to delete MaohaWiFi manually. It will provide the best level safety of your system because it downloads daily updates of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall MaohaWiFi (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab