How to remove (uninstall) My Forms Suite effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is My Forms Suite?
My Forms Suite is malicious software that belongs to adware applications. After installation process is over this virus quickly changes the browser home page and brings popping up advertisement. Virus elements get to the registry and it’s not an easy thing to uninstall such an application. This software is often downloaded together with free software, torrents, different patches for computer games and any other shareware apps and files. People who own websites may try to do content monetization in such a bad way by embedding malicious software to the archive with an application downloaded by users. A file downloader is a program providing a user with the needed file, however it also installs different ad offers that are well-known to all users: unneeded software with annoying ads popping up in a browser, links with bad redirections, apps changing browser starting page etc. Not to exaggerate, My Forms Suite is a realy malicious application.
How to remove My Forms Suite Easily
There are several techniques to remove My Forms Suite from the system. You are welcome to examine the guide entirely and use the needed method. Speaking about the facilest and the quickest method of removal, so I should say about the programs that will uninstall the undesired program. According to my experience, the best way is to download and run efficient My Forms Suite Removal Tool. Removal program that was released especially for a single kind of malware is the most active. You are welcome also to use any other antivirus program that has My Forms Suite in the base of its signatures. The antimalware that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove My Forms Suite 100%, you can download it using this download button.
- It removes My Forms Suite right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual My Forms Suite removing
Step 1. Uninstall My Forms Suite from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain My Forms Suite in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall My Forms Suite from your browser
Remove My Forms Suite from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “My Forms Suite” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use My Forms Suite removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall My Forms Suite from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use My Forms Suite removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall My Forms Suite from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use My Forms Suite removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall My Forms Suite from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from My Forms Suite?
Here you can see the tips that would help you avoid installation of My Forms Suite and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to send our suggestions with your family and friends just because they will definitely help you keep the computer secured from My Forms Suite and any other malicious software:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you got them on the web pages you do not know well. People quite often make the common mistake and get the program they were searching for. Unfortunately, later this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! When a website seems to be suspicious – for example, it works slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – it is better for you to close it. And don’t forget to scan your PC after that!
- Stay attentive during the the whole process of installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all boxes which don’t seem relevant and you do not want to install them.
- And even if you don’t remember downloading anything it would be reasonable to inspect your computer for viruses and malicious software at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||97,1%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||39,5%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||63,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||52,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,2%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,1%|
100% My Forms Suite Removal
Spyhunter is the most effective malware eliminator which easily deletes all types of adware and malware including the programs that are invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be helpful if you did not remove My Forms Suite manually. It guarantees the best level safety of your PC because it downloads regular updating of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall My Forms Suite (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab