How to remove (uninstall) My Login Helper ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is My Login Helper?
My Login Helper is a dangerous advertising program. After being installed this virus changes the home page and brings ad pop-ups. Virus components get to the system registry so it is not easy to remove this application. A typical situation for obtaining virus to your computer is cases when you try to download a movie or any other content from a torrents website or any other website with free content. Owners of websites may try to earn in such a bad way by adding malicious software into the archive with an app downloaded by visitors. We suggest that you not count on downloaders too much – keep in mind that these apps typically do many unneeded things – for instance, from changing a home page in your browser to downloading malware and viruses. By the way, My Login Helper is true malware.
How to remove My Login Helper Comfortably
There are a lot of methods to uninstall My Login Helper from your computer. You can examine the article entirely and use the needed method. Speaking about the facilest and the fastest way of removal, so I should say about the software that will uninstall the unwanted adware. As many specialists say, it is better to find and launch efficient My Login Helper Removal Tool. Removal software that was created for a individual kind of malware is the most efficient. It is also possible to use any other antivirus tool that has My Login Helper in the base of its signatures. The removal tool that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove My Login Helper completely, you are welcome to download it using this button.
- It removes My Login Helper right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual My Login Helper removing
Step 1. Uninstall My Login Helper from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain My Login Helper in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall My Login Helper from your browser
Remove My Login Helper from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “My Login Helper” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use My Login Helper removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall My Login Helper from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use My Login Helper removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall My Login Helper from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use My Login Helper removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall My Login Helper from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from My Login Helper?
Below you will find the recommendations which would help you avoid My Login Helper installation and browser infection. Feel free to share those suggestions with your nearest and dearest since they will really help you keep your computer safe and protected from My Login Helper and other malicious software:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you got them from the web pages you do not know well. People quite often make the common mistake and get the program they were looking for. Unfortunately, later this downloaded program turns out to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! When a website seems to be suspicious – for example, it works slowly or there are too many bright banners – we recommend you to leave it immediately. And don’t forget to scan your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Be attentive during the entire process of software installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single radiobutton. Untick all boxes which are unneeded for you and you don’t want to install.
- And even in case if you don’t remember having downloaded any software it would make sense to inspect your system for adware and viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||97,1%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||56%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||55,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||23,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||95,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||7,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,0%|
100% My Login Helper Removal
Spyhunter is the most powerful malware uninstaller which easily and quickly removes all types of malware and even the programs remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you do not how to delete My Login Helper manually. It will provide the best security to your PC thanks to daily updating of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall My Login Helper (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab