How to remove (uninstall) My.yoursearch.me effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is My.yoursearch.me?
My.yoursearch.me is a malicious app that belongs to adware. Once adware is installed it will change the home page in browser and add various ads to it. Virus elements are saved to the registry and it appeares to be not easy to uninstall such an application. A usual situation for getting virus to to the computer is when you try to download a movie or other kind of content from a torrents website or any other site offering free applications. Actually, it is a way to earn more money for certain website owners – they merely add dangerous software into the installation file and promote it. We suggest that you not count on downloaders too much – remember that these apps often do lots of unwanted things – for instance, from replacing the home page in your browser to downloading to your system malware and viruses. Not to exaggerate, My.yoursearch.me is a realy malicious application.
How to remove My.yoursearch.me Comfortably
There are several ways to uninstall My.yoursearch.me from your system. You are welcome to read the article completely and perform the needed removal technique. Speaking about the easiest and the fastest way of removal, so I should say about the utilities that will delete the unwanted adware. As many specialists say, it is better to install and launch special My.yoursearch.me Removal Tool. Removal software that was written for a individual type of malware is the most active. It is also possible to install any other antivirus tool that has My.yoursearch.me in the base of viruses. The removal tool that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall My.yoursearch.me completely, you can download it clicking this button.
- It removes My.yoursearch.me right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual My.yoursearch.me removing
Step 1. Uninstall My.yoursearch.me from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain My.yoursearch.me in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall My.yoursearch.me from your browser
Remove My.yoursearch.me from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “My.yoursearch.me” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use My.yoursearch.me removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall My.yoursearch.me from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use My.yoursearch.me removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall My.yoursearch.me from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use My.yoursearch.me removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall My.yoursearch.me from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from My.yoursearch.me?
Here you can see some tips that would help you avoid My.yoursearch.me installation and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to share our suggestions with your nearest and dearest since they will really allow you to keep the computer safe and protected from My.yoursearch.me and any other malicious software:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you found them on the websites you don’t know. People often commit the common mistake and just download the program they were looking for. However, later this program appears to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! When a website looks suspicious – for example, it works slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – we recommend you to leave it immediately. And don’t forget to check your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Be attentive during the the whole process of app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single checkbox. Untick all checkboxes which are not relevant and you do not want to install.
- Even in case if you don’t remember having downloaded any software it would be reasonable to inspect your computer for viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||91,4%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||23,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||89,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,9%|
How to fully remove My.yoursearch.me
Spyhunter is an incredibly powerful malware uninstaller that easily removes all types of malicious applications and even those that are invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you did not manage to uninstall My.yoursearch.me manually as well. It will provide the highest level of safety of your system because it downloads regular updating of the signature base.
How to uninstall My.yoursearch.me (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab