How to remove (uninstall) MyCouponSmart effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is MyCouponSmart?
MyCouponSmart is an advertising app that can be dangerous to your PC. As you let adware install it will set another home page of the browser and annoy you with advertisement. Since this malware is stored in the registry of your system it’s not that easy to uninstall this adware on your computer. A usual example of downloading virus to to the computer is cases when you download a program or anything else from torrents or any other website with free software. Website owners sometimes try to do content monetization in such a way by embedding malicious software to the installation file of an application that will be downloaded by visitors. A downloader is an application providing you with the sought file, nevertheless it also installs different ad offers which are known to users: malware with annoying pop-up ads in the browser, links with bad redirections, programs changing homepage in the browser and so on. MyCouponSmart belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove MyCouponSmart Easily
There are several ways to uninstall MyCouponSmart from the computer. It is better to examine the article entirely and use the needed removal technique. Speaking about the facilest and the quickest technique of removal, so I should notice the software that will uninstall the unwanted program. According to my experience, the best way is to download and launch effective MyCouponSmart Removal Tool. Removal application that was created for a single class of viruses is the most effective. It is also possible to download any other antivirus program that has MyCouponSmart in the signature base. The antivirus software that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove MyCouponSmart absolutely, you are welcome to install it clicking this button.
- It removes MyCouponSmart right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual MyCouponSmart removing
Step 1. Uninstall MyCouponSmart from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain MyCouponSmart in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall MyCouponSmart from your browser
Remove MyCouponSmart from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “MyCouponSmart” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use MyCouponSmart removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall MyCouponSmart from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use MyCouponSmart removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall MyCouponSmart from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use MyCouponSmart removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall MyCouponSmart from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from MyCouponSmart?
Below you can find some useful recommendations that will help you avoid MyCouponSmart installation and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to show those tips with your friends and family members as they will certainly allow you to keep your computer secured from MyCouponSmart and other malware:
- Don’t install dubious programs especially if you found them from the websites you do not know well. People quite often commit the same mistake and get the program they were looking for. Unfortunately, eventually this program appears to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a web page seems to be malicious – for instance, it functions too slowly or it is full of colorful banners – we advise you to close it immediately. And remember to check your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Be attentive during the all installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all boxes that don’t seem relevant and you do not want to install them.
- Even in case if you don’t remember downloading any applications it would be reasonable to scan your system for viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||66,2%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||33,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||55,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||42,8%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||82,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,0%|
How to fully remove MyCouponSmart
Spyhunter is the most effective malware uninstaller that easily and quickly deletes all kinds of adware and malware including the apps remaining invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be helpful if you do not how to remove MyCouponSmart manually. It provides the best safety of your PC because it gets regular updating of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall MyCouponSmart (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab