How to remove (uninstall) N.popclck.org easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is N.popclck.org?
N.popclck.org is a harmful advertising application. As you agree to install this virus it will set a new home page in the browser and drive you mad with ads. Virus components are saved into the system registry therefore it is not easy to uninstall such an app. Users often download such malicious software in the package with various free applications or with torrents from sites they do not really know. Inserting malicious software into any type of builds could be a business the website owner runs letting him earn more money. It’s worth being attentive and careful dealing with all those downloaders because pretty often they do countless unneeded things including downloading malware, changing browser settings and so forth. N.popclck.org belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove N.popclck.org Comfortably
There are several methods to uninstall N.popclck.org from the computer. You are welcome to look through the guide till the end and use the needed method. If we speak about the easiest and the promptest method of removal, so I should mention the software that will help. According to my experience, it is better to find and launch efficient N.popclck.org Removal Tool. Removal software that was written for a individual class of viruses is the most effective. You can also download any other antivirus program that has N.popclck.org in the base of viruses. The antivirus software that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove N.popclck.org completely, you are welcome to download it using this download button.
- It removes N.popclck.org right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual N.popclck.org removing
Step 1. Uninstall N.popclck.org from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain N.popclck.org in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall N.popclck.org from your browser
Remove N.popclck.org from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “N.popclck.org” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use N.popclck.org removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall N.popclck.org from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use N.popclck.org removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall N.popclck.org from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use N.popclck.org removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall N.popclck.org from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from N.popclck.org?
Here you will see some useful recommendations which would help you prevent installation of N.popclck.org and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to share those advice with your friends and family members as they will definitely allow you to keep your PC secured from N.popclck.org and any other malware:
- Don’t install dubious programs especially if you found them from the websites you don’t know. People quite often make the common mistake and just download the app they need. Unfortunately, eventually this program turns out to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a web page looks malicious – for example, it works too slowly or there are too many bright banners – we recommend you to leave it immediately. And remember to scan your PC after that!
- Keep attention during the all software installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all boxes that are unneeded and you don’t want to install them.
- And even in case if you do not recall downloading any applications it would be smart to inspect your system for viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||91,4%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||33,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||63,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||47,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,2%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||1,2%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,3%|
Complete removal of N.popclck.org
Spyhunter is an incredibly powerful malware uninstaller which easily and quickly deletes all types of malicious applications and even those that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not manage to uninstall N.popclck.org yourself. It guarantees the highest level of security to your PC because it downloads daily upgrade of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall N.popclck.org (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab