How to remove (uninstall) Newsmagic.net (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Newsmagic.net?
Newsmagic.net is a dangerous adware app. After installation this virus immediately changes your home page and generates popping up advertisement. It could be a great challenge to fully remove this virus since its components and files are installed to the PC registry. Most users typically get this harmful app with shareware applications or with torrent files from the places they are not sure about. People who own websites may try to earn that way by embedding malware to the archive with an application that is downloaded by users. A downloader is a program providing a user with the sought file, however it also brings different ad offers which are known to any user: malware with annoying ads popping up in the browser, redirected links, programs changing homepage in the browser etc. Not to exaggerate, Newsmagic.net is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Newsmagic.net Easily
There are many ways to uninstall Newsmagic.net from your PC. It is better to examine the page till the end and choose the wanted method. If we speak about the most effective and the quickest way of removal, so I should notice the software that will uninstall the unwanted program. According to my experience, it is better to install and run efficient Newsmagic.net Removal Tool. Removal application that was released especially for a individual kind of computer infections is the most efficient. It is also possible to install any other antimalware that has Newsmagic.net in the signature base. The removal tool that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Newsmagic.net completely, you are welcome to download it using this download button.
- It removes Newsmagic.net right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Newsmagic.net removing
Step 1. Uninstall Newsmagic.net from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Newsmagic.net in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Newsmagic.net from your browser
Remove Newsmagic.net from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Newsmagic.net” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Newsmagic.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Newsmagic.net from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Newsmagic.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Newsmagic.net from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Newsmagic.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Newsmagic.net from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Newsmagic.net?
Here you can see some tips that will help you avoid installation of Newsmagic.net and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to show our tips with your nearest and dearest as they will really allow you to keep your PC protected from Newsmagic.net and other malicious software:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you found them from the websites you don’t know. People quite often make the same mistake and just download the program they were searching for. However, eventually this program appears to be dangerous.
- Consider your intuition! If a website looks suspicious – for example, it works too slowly or it is full of colorful banners – we recommend you to close it. And remember to check your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Stay attentive during the entire process of app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Uncheck all boxes that are unneeded for you and you don’t want to install.
- And even in case if you don’t remember downloading any software it would be reasonable to scan your system for adware and viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||97,1%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||56%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||47,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,1%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||7,0%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,6%|
Complete removal of Newsmagic.net
Spyhunter is probably the most effective eliminator of malware which easily and quickly deletes all kinds of malicious applications and even the programs that are invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be helpful if you did not manage to delete Newsmagic.net manually. It guarantees the highest level of protection to your computer due to regular updating of the signature base.
How to uninstall Newsmagic.net (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab