How to remove (uninstall) Office Work Suite (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Office Work Suite?
Office Work Suite is malicious advertisement software that can be harmful to your PC. After installation this virus changes your home page and brings popping up advertisement. As this malicious app is stored in the registry it could be not that easy to delete this adware on your PC. Most users typically get this malware with various free apps or with torrent files from the places they don’t know well. Inserting malicious software into different software builds can be a business the website owner runs letting him get more money. A downloader is a program that provides a user with the necessary file, however it also brings different offers that are well-known to all users: unneeded software with irritating advertisement popping up in a browser window, links with bad redirections, programs changing browser starting page and so forth. Office Work Suite belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Office Work Suite Simply
There are a lot of methods to uninstall Office Work Suite from your system. You can look through the page till the end and perform the needed way of removal. If we speak about the facilest and the fastest technique of removal, so I should mention the programs that will help. According to my experience, it is better to install and use effective Office Work Suite Removal Tool. Removal program that was created especially for a individual kind of malware is the most effective. You can also run any other antivirus tool that has Office Work Suite in the signature base. The antimalware that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will find and remove Office Work Suite completely, you can download it clicking this button.
- It removes Office Work Suite right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Office Work Suite removing
Step 1. Uninstall Office Work Suite from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Office Work Suite in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Office Work Suite from your browser
Remove Office Work Suite from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Office Work Suite” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Office Work Suite removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Office Work Suite from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Office Work Suite removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Office Work Suite from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Office Work Suite removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Office Work Suite from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Office Work Suite?
Below you will find some useful recommendations which would help you avoid Office Work Suite installation and issues with browser. Feel free to send those suggestions with your friends and family members just because they will certainly allow you to keep your computer safe and protected from Office Work Suite and other malware:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you found them from the web pages you do not know well. People often commit the same mistake and download the app they need. Unfortunately, eventually this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! When a website looks suspicious – for instance, it functions slowly or there are too many bright banners – we advise you to leave it immediately. And don’t forget to scan your PC for viruses!
- Stay attentive during the the whole process of app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Uncheck all checkboxes which don’t look relevant and you don’t want to install.
- Even in case if you do not recall having downloaded any software it would be reasonable to scan your computer for viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||97,1%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||55,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||63,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||84,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,3%|
How to fully remove Office Work Suite
Spyhunter is the most efficient eliminator of malware that quickly deletes all kinds of malicious applications and even the programs which remain invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be helpful if you failed to remove Office Work Suite manually. It provides the best security to your system because it downloads regular upgrade of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Office Work Suite (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab