How to remove (uninstall) One Click Booster adware - tips from Averina.com
What Is One Click Booster?
One Click Booster is a dangerous adware app. As adware is installed it will change the browser home page and add various annoying ads to it. Virus files move to the registry and it appeares to be not an easy task to delete this app. A usual situation for getting virus to your computer is when you download a song or other kind of content from torrents or any other resource offering free applications. Frankly speaking, it is a way to earn more money for some of website owners – they add dangerous software into the file of installation and promote it. It’s worth being attentive and careful with various downloaders as they often do a lot of annoying things like downloading malicious software, changing settings of your browser and so forth. By the way, One Click Booster is true malware.
How to remove One Click Booster Comfortably
There are a lot of ways to remove One Click Booster from your PC. You can read the article till the end and choose the needed removal technique. Speaking about the easiest and the quickest method of removal, so I should mention the programs that will solve the problem. As many specialists say, the best way is to install and launch effective One Click Booster Removal Tool. Removal application that was released especially for a separate class of malware is the most effective. You are welcome also to run any other antimalware that has One Click Booster in the base of viruses. The antimalware that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall One Click Booster 100%, you can install it clicking this download button.
- It removes One Click Booster right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual One Click Booster removing
Step 1. Uninstall One Click Booster from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain One Click Booster in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall One Click Booster from your browser
Remove One Click Booster from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “One Click Booster” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use One Click Booster removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall One Click Booster from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use One Click Booster removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall One Click Booster from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use One Click Booster removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall One Click Booster from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from One Click Booster?
Here you will find some recommendations that will help you prevent One Click Booster installation and issues with browser. Feel free to show those tips with your friends and family members as they will definitely help you keep your computer safe and protected from One Click Booster and any other malicious software:
- Don’t install dubious software especially if you got them from the web pages you do not know well. People often make the common mistake and just download the needed application. However, later this downloaded program appears to be dangerous.
- Consider your intuition! When a website seems to be malicious – for instance, it works too slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – it is better for you to close it. And don’t forget to check your computer after that!
- Be attentive during the the whole process of installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single checkbox. Untick all boxes which are irrelevant and you don’t want to install.
- Even in case if you do not remember having downloaded anything it would be reasonable to inspect your system for viruses and malicious software at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||97,1%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||39,5%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||27,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||84,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,0%|
100% One Click Booster Removal
Spyhunter is an incredibly effective malware uninstaller which easily deletes all types of malicious applications and even those that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be helpful if you do not how to uninstall One Click Booster manually. It provides the best safety of your computer because it gets daily updates of the signature base.
How to uninstall One Click Booster (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab