How to remove (uninstall) Online TV Access effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is Online TV Access?
Online TV Access is malicious software that belongs to adware. Once adware is automatically installed it will set a new browser home page and bring a lot of ads to it. Virus components are saved into the registry so it appeares to be not an easy task to uninstall this application. This software is often downloaded in the bunch with free programs, torrents, different patches for PC games and other shareware apps and files. Actually, it is another way to earn more money for certain owners of websites – they add harmful apps into the installation file and publish it. We suggest that you not rely on download assistants too much – please remember that they usually do a lot of unwanted things – for instance, from replacing a home page of a browser to infesting your system with adware, malware and even viruses. Not to exaggerate, Online TV Access is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Online TV Access Comfortably
There are a lot of methods to uninstall Online TV Access from your PC. You are welcome to read the article entirely and perform the effective way of removal. If we speak about the most effective and the promptest way of removal, so I should say about the utilities that will help. According to my experience, it is better to install and use special Online TV Access Removal Tool. Removal software that was written especially for a separate kind of malware is the most efficient. It is also possible to download any other antimalware that has Online TV Access in the signature base. The antivirus software that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove Online TV Access 100%, you are welcome to install it using this download button.
- It removes Online TV Access right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Online TV Access removing
Step 1. Uninstall Online TV Access from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Online TV Access in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Online TV Access from your browser
Remove Online TV Access from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Online TV Access” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Online TV Access removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Online TV Access from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Online TV Access removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Online TV Access from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Online TV Access removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Online TV Access from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Online TV Access?
Here you will find the tips that will help you avoid Online TV Access installation and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to share those suggestions with your nearest and dearest just because they will really help you keep your PC safe and protected from Online TV Access and any other malware:
- Don’t install dubious programs especially if you got them on the websites you don’t know. People often make the same mistake and download the app they need. Unfortunately, eventually this program turns out to be dangerous.
- Listen to your intuition! If a web page seems to be suspicious – for example, it functions slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – we recommend you to close it. And don’t forget to scan your computer after that!
- Keep attention during the entire process of software installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single radiobutton. Untick all things which don’t seem relevant and you don’t want to install them.
- And even in case if you do not remember having downloaded anything it would be smart to inspect your system for adware and viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||91,4%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||13,9%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||32,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||95,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||7,0%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,9%|
Complete removal of Online TV Access
Spyhunter is an incredibly efficient malware uninstaller that quickly deletes all types of malware including the apps that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be helpful if you did not remove Online TV Access yourself. It will provide the highest level of security to your computer thanks to regular updates of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Online TV Access (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab